Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Azir CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azir

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Azir/Cheems
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Azir, Sora, 'Nerd'
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198980282289
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 628336433220026390
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes (Or at least when TS is set up)
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: A shameful 1000+ hours
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: I think it was one warn for Loot RP

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /Me is an action in an RP context. IE: /me smacks you
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You roll, whoever rolls higher wins the roll or action
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll runs the dice to see who gets the higher number. You do /roll against any sort of /me
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is killing people for fun. GENSEC PVT running around med bay and shooting poor people
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Respawn or rule, a time that you have to wait until you leave bunks
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you have to listen to others when a certain amount of guns are pointed at you. IE: 3 or more guns pointed at you so you have to listen to them
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: As key assets for CI to use to destroy foundation and the world to take it over
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: Ask higher ups or see what they're doing, one E6 isn't too dangerous and maybe you can RP with them.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Tell CO+ or let staff know since it's solo raiding
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: Uhhhhhh A1? A1 is Foundation so assumingly Spire?
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: People apart of Spire are being called for a separate operation apart from the regular CI.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-PENDING-

Long Form Answers require a bit more work into them, please adjust the following:
Long Form Questions:
1) Be more descriptive here. Read the SOP within the CI Format to get more insight, and think from an RP perspective.
4) Please review the SOP, AI stands for "Assault Insurgent." This demonstrates to me you either didn't read the SOP or missed it, please read over it.
5) This answer is wrong. Please review the SOP.

The SOP can be found in the format for CI Applications from the link, you can also access it through this link I shall provide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V-i1QSan1NVZ9rka1ltZVTcDYDBcOXKTSUouhfxTmEg/edit?usp=sharing

As we are currently having an issue with editing, you may simply place your new answers in a reply post below.

Cannot edit, so I'm back to replying to it (didn't know there was an SOP).

1. CI think of the anomalous, both items and creatures as weapons to go against the SCP foundation. This acts as the opposite of what the SCP foundation is trying to do, thus they're the foundation's biggest enemies plus most of CI's ranks are those who defected from the foundation or D class who found refuge to CI.

4. AI Captains take priority if you're apart of the main body of CI (heavy, basic infantry, yadda yadda.) The only time Spire SL takes over is when you are a Spire operative

5. During this command, you are to follow the orders of all Spire operatives, SL's and the captain, only SL and Alpha + can call this command

-ACCEPTED-

Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back