Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Bread's Custom Roleplay App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Reaction score
Name: Bread Mcgee/Gluten Holmes

Discord (Your Default Username): TheRealbread

Steam ID:76561198799197555

Current Faction & Branch:
Foudation NTF SSG
Choas Insurgency AI SGT

Rank Held (RP):
NTF SSG
AI SGT

Do you currently have a DCB? (If not please make one before submitting this application. Depending whether or not your application gets accepted, you will need to add these traits to it.): No, Id be creating a new character though so I will create one for them before I begin playing as them.

RP Application Questionnaire

Please give an overview of what your RP application entails (200 words):
It's fun, It's simple, Its's a hotline miami reference. Id like to create a character intended for Foundation Research, and while I'm willing to work my way up through the ranks of RA to become one, I'd like to instead ask for permission to make my character mute. They would communicate with a small tape recorder device where he can keep a few voicelines on each tape, and a pack to keep other tapes in for different situations, I'd emulate this using a soundboard to play clips of words from various shows, songs, infomercials etc. OOC Id still be able to use my voice for whatever situation may call for it. I'd like him to be mute since birth, and while there may be some cure out there in the Foundation world, hes become comfortable with who he his and has become slightly dependent on the tape recorder and its ability to let him disconnect from uncomfortable situations. While I will flesh out his personality and traits more inside the DCB, he will be generally outgoing, while slightly mistrustful and obsessive with his work. His drive is simply the ultimate hunger for knowledge, to unlock the secrets of things that hide in plain sight.

If this application gets accepted, how can you see this RP benefiting your growth? (100 Words):
I see this benefiting my growth because not only will it launch me further into the RP side of the server, but being restricted to stitching together recordings will force me to think more on the fly and create interesting scenarios where I may have to communicate things in a less than direct way. Personally, this would give me a bit more freedom of expression as I deal with a bit of anxiety with talking and find myself not fully implementing myself into RP situations where I know I could. ALso personally, It could save me from annoying my sleeping wife a little too much.

If this application gets accepted, how can you use this RP to benefit other players’ characters in the server? (100 Words):
I believe this would benefit other players on the server by allowing them a new interesting type of interaction to work around, providing another opportunity to RP not only during events, but even in-between. I feel Like I will be able to make a genuine addition to the research team and to the efforts to understand the SCPs and upgrades foundation personnel. I believe that this may even lead to a few interesting interactions between myself and other SCPs as I test or communicate with them. This could even encourage more involved RP in the event of being captured or interrogated by CI or the like.

PS. I havent set up the soundboard or DCB, but I wanted to put this through to know if I can do it before I put in the effort to do so haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back