Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Discord app

Status
Not open for further replies.

[TM] Raven [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
Name: Raven

DiscordID:697544106825744424

Why do you want to be Discord Staff? (150 Words Minimum): I would like to be a discord staff so I can help out the other discord staff and not have them worry about a lot of stuff and hopefully make them have less stress! I know that you probably get that a lot from other people, but I can tell you what I bring to the table. What I bring to the table is a kind, focused, hard working, positive, and some-what intelligent person. I would love to get to work with all of the discord staff and help take stuff off their shoulders and help a ton of our community members! I love helping people out! I'm pretty sure most of the community knows me already as a moderator and TEC in the server and I would love to help the people on the discord so that people know our server is a safe and friendly place! I does not affect me if you guys add me to the discord staff team or don't but I would love to help others!

Do you have any previous experience?: Yes/no
I was a mod for a server with over 1000 people but the server had shut down because the owner had deleted it. So I somewhat have previous experience with being a discord staff, but I am a mod for the SCP server :)

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Discord Staff Team?: Yes

Last edited:
[PENDING]
Please Make Sure To Meet The Word Requirement For: "Why do you want to be Discord Staff?"

[Accepted]
Please contact an SDS on discord for training.
Have a wonderful day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back