Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Dogejaron CI App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogejaron

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: JarJArhunks
  2. Past/Current Character Names: 'Redemption'
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199022920066
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 641087759401877504
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 100 +
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: A warning for breaking NLR.

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me drinks milk
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A number generated from 1 to 100 to decide if an action succeeds, or to roll against another player.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death match, A player starts to shoot and kill everyone in sight without proper reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule, A player must wait out a timer before reentering RP and or combat.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when a gun is put to someones head and they must follow their orders. EX: An E6 being surrounded with five guns pointed at him.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: A means to an end, A way to gain information and claim objectives. Unlike the foundation, CI will use Anomalies to their advantage.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: Contact a higher up or go and see what they are doing, maybe they just want to RP.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Contact CO+ or staff, they are solo raiding and it is against the rules.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: AI CPT, they are the Assault infantry and are higher ranked than a spire SL.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Listen to SPIRE's orders, it can only be called by the SL or Alpha command.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back