Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Herb's CI application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Herb

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Herb Rosemary
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Herb | Hierva | Kraut
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199166114181
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 778617061369839658
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: Gmod: 2,282 hours AU: Close to 2 weeks
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU:

-OOC Questions-

1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is a command used to depict an action you'd normally not be able to see like (/me ties his shoes)
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you /roll and whoever gets the higher roll "wins"
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a command to see the outcome of an action like (/me punches the wall | /roll)
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM or Random Death match is killing a player without a reason which is not allowed
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example:NLR or New Life Rule is the rule that states that if you die, you'll not remember why/how you died
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: fearrp is a rule that states that you need to value your life and not roleplay against it like if someone points a gun to your head be afraid of dying in that senario
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): YES

-Long-Form Questions-

1. How does CI view the anomalous?: they are viewed as inferior and only looked at weapons for a better cause
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: Report it to my superior in command and ask for further action
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Again. tell a superior and act acording to what they say
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: None, they fall in the same rank
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: All troops available must report to SPIRE and answer to them

-Confirmations-

1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: YES
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: YES
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: YES

-PENDING-
The following needs rework.
Long Form Questions:
2) Add how you would handle it rather than a superior. This is to determine how you RP out a situation.

-PENDING-
The following needs rework.
Long Form Questions:
2) Add how you would handle it rather than a superior. This is to determine how you RP out a situation.
rework:
  1. Community Name: Herb Rosemary
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Herb | Hierva | Kraut
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199166114181
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 778617061369839658
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: Gmod: 2,282 hours AU: Close to 2 weeks
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU:

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is a command used to depict an action you'd normally not be able to see like (/me ties his shoes)
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you /roll and whoever gets the higher roll "wins"
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a command to see the outcome of an action like (/me punches the wall | /roll | Herb rolled a 44 | /me breakes his hand trying topunch the wall)
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM or Random Death match is killing a player without a reason which is not allowed
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example:NLR or New Life Rule is the rule that states that if you die, you'll not remember why/how you died
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: fearrp is a rule that states that you need to value your life and not roleplay against it like if someone points a gun to your head be afraid of dying in that senario
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): YES

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: they are viewed as inferior and only looked at weapons for a better cause
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: Not shoot until I have the order to do so to not get spotted/ killed
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Try to catch up to him and explain he cannot do so without a party and the nessesary training + if he actually follows rp rules /me tackle him + roll
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: None, they fall in the same rank
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: All troops available must report to SPIRE and answer to them

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: YES
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: YES
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: YES

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back