Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Hypixel's CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Hypixel007

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Hypixel
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Saber Pendragon, Wrath, Hypixel Pendragon
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198169830081
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 424923559203307534
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 6,190. Most of these hours were on AU
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: I have none

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is when your character performs an action (e,g, /me shows a Tesco Employee ID)
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: If it is against you, then you must role. Whoever has the higher roll wins
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A Roll is a numerical value generator from 1-100 and is used kinda like rock paper scissors. Whoever has the higher number wins! (/me tackles -> Both players must then roll and the higher one wins)
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Deathmatch -> RDM is when you kill a player for no reason such as killing them because they simply looking at you
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: No Life Rule -> NLR is used in which when you die, anything you learnt during that life is null and void and cannot be used.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is the act of causing fear upon a player. You, whilst may be a player, are still a person in a Roleplay Situation. This ties in to NVL, where you have to value your life, and cannot simply just throw it away just because "this is a game". As such, when encountering a situation where you are being overpowered (i.e. 2 people vs 1), It may be best to simply surrender.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): NO! HAHAHA IM A REBEL (Jk, Yes I will)

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]:
The Chaos Insurgency view the anomalous as ways to make the human species more superior. Humans lack all manner of things, and require a whole lot more such as food, and water. If you throw the anomalous into the bunch, Of course there is going to be a group that will weaponize the anomalies for their own gain, and that is what they do. They utilize the anomalies as a way to further the human race, increasing their survivability and adapting to the future possibilities of these anomalies such as War, Death, and Decay. As such to accomplish these goals, They attack any other group that hinders their activities such as the S.C.P Foundation that lock these anomalies away and test on them, securing them away from the general public. (Ok, I've been playing too much of Darksiders 1)
  1. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]:
Now ordinarily, The E6 PVT would get captured. Sometimes though, We simply send the E6 PVT along their way back to base by cuffing them and returning them (Make sure to have a +1 when interacting with the E6 PVT, and when sending them back to prevent being captured by Foundation). In the event of CI capturing the E6, They would usually be stripped for their equipment to be used for scouting, communications, or identification purposes. The E6 PVT would then likely be sold and when they are being sold, they would be amnesticized with Class A, should they attempt to escape, then likely they would just be killed.
  1. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?:
Do not follow them and contact up the chain of command to notify the fellow personnel of this. The situation would then be dealt by the higher ups.
  1. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?:
They are at the same level in terms of leadership, but would both have varying difference likely in certain situations, such as if the operation was a spire operation or not
  1. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?:
Spire assumes the level of Alpha_Command

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back