Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Isamu's awesome CI application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isamu

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Isamu
  2. Current Character Name: Samuel Riptide
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561199013803831
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 1145451598697484349
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 8,716 hours on gmod
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a roleplay action used for local-RP that there are no game mechanics for, an example being /me raises his sidearm, ready for a fight.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You should perform a /roll to decide on who won, whoever rolls the highest wins.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is used for luck based RP actions such as /me tackles you.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is known as Random Death Match, this is where you kill someone for no reason whatsoever.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is also known as New Life Rule, this is where you die and forget your past life and have to wait a certain amount of time in bunks.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is where you/someone else fears for their life IC, this could be for example when you have 3+ people aiming weapons at you.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: The Insurgency seeks to weaponize, study and generally just exploit SCP's where they can to further their goals in destroying the SCP foundation. They are known for their extreme aggression against all hostile GOI's/POI's.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: I would first over communications announce that I will be approaching the E6 PVT to inform them that they are dangerously close to the Insurgency base and that they should consider moving away.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I would inform BRAVO+ and staff to let them known of the INT, giving them their name and SID if possible. The reason I would rope CI command into the situation is so that they are aware of any action staff may take for future scenarios.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: I believe the SPIRE SL would be (I don't see anything in the SOP to help me.)
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: When an operation is called, SPIRE will resume command of all clearance levels besides ALPHA. People in the cell are expected to follow the commands of SPIRE during this period.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-PENDING-
Please review your application for question 4 in long-form-questions. You may find this information in Section 1: Leadership Structure.

-PENDING-
Please review your application for question 4 in long-form-questions. You may find this information in Section 1: Leadership Structure.
4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are both of equivalent rank, though SPIRE can be considered higher if some operations are called, and the Captain deals with main-army ordeals.

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back