Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Kerm’s CI Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

[LA] Kerm [SCP]

Management Team
Management
Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Kerm
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Josh Cunningham, Grimwald Archibald, Frank Church
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198877156265
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 236137739366432770
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yuppers
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 7,462 i belive before it closed i had 3 months and 1 week.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Noo
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me dodged a punch. Basically when in a RP situation you can perform an action using /me and of course you have to roll for it for the action to pass through
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Depending on what the action is you might have to roll against them or say they are punching you respond with /me dodges punch and then roll afterwards
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: When an RP action like /me is performed you have to roll to acquire your success rate so /me looks for amnestics you have to roll a certain number say over 80 you succeed
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match so murdering someone for no reason what so ever like as a CI murdering a dclass who is waiting to be trained or a Civilian who is running around the town
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule when you die you forget about your past life so you can’t run back to the location you died and be like oh Dclass you murdered me this is outrageous and then gun him down
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is in a situation you believe you are in danger where you can die in you have to stop what you are doing an listen to the opposite party’s command and be taken hostage
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: We have different views then the foundation are main objective is to release the D-Class and to free the anomalies and even use them against the foundation since we are trying to stop the foundation from using D-Class in expirements and using innocent lives for the containment of SCPs we are more so studying SCPs and how we can use them against the foundation. Most SCPs we can not contain in our base so we should let them roam the surface unless they are a potential threat to use and or the civilians we may work together with the foundation to get rid of the threat by either termination and or recontainment of the SCP
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: If an E6 PVT was outside of our base and seemingly friendly either you can RP with them or just have a general conversation but make sure you go out with a battle buddy so that they aren’t trying to bait you into being captured. If you want to RP with them you most likely should go to the bar so you are safe you want to avoid shooting them if they have guns out and are being nice. Another thing depending on how close you should check around the base just in case they are planing to raid and he is a decoy for the raid
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Report it to the highest up and then try and stop the INT from heading into the foundation alone if i do stop him inform him that it’s against the rules and he shouldn’t do it again
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They are technically the same rank
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Thay there mission is of utmost importance and they take control of the operation that is about to start

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back