- Reaction score
- Community Name:
Cyberfloyd Fleur / Fleur Olivois & Polaris
- Past/Current Character Names:
[Past Characters]: Foundation Medic Fleur Olivois, CI Vince Carrick "Styx", CI Lima Parsnip "Hurricane", CI K9 "Polaris"
[Current Planned Characters]: Dr. Lucien Entrati (Aiming for CI RI)
- SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]:
- Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]:
- Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
- Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
- How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 2650+ hours in GMOD RP, I'd estimate: 2300 Hours SCPRP, 1500+ hours Atlas SCPRP.
- Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU:
To the best of my memory:
I received a verbal warning once involving a minor RP dispute with someone of the opposing faction. (Not to make excuses but it was messy with both parties and both were warned,)
I received a warning and a temp mute for saying some sexual innuendos involving a massive cylindrical object an EC had rammed inside Lenny's Lair.
- Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):
On one of my CI characters, I was executed in RP for treason against the CI and temporarily prohibited from the scout job for some weeks. The RP consequences I fully expected & respected and I thought it was pretty fun with a fitting conclusion
I did make a mistake by not clearing some of the treasonous parts of the RP I was doing with staff first and that's why I was temporarily removed from Scout, though it was on pretty amicable terms and I consider it a learning experience to not get too carried away with RP without first seeking staff approval. I don't plan to make a habit out of treason.
- What is a "/me"? Please give an example:
A /me is an action performed by your character or a description of what's happening, for example: "/me would take cover, eyes darting between the two halls searching for any hope to escape...", "/me pats you on the back and offers you a snickers bar."
/me's can also be used in combat & action RP, rule of thumb being that you only can do 2 specific related actions in a turn.
- If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?:
Depends on the nature of the /me. If it's a combative or impactful kind of action like someone grabbing you or taking something or anything like that, I should roll to go against their action if resisting and promptly perform a counteraction if I care to.
- What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:
Oftentimes in an oppositional kind of situation you'll roll against the other person to determine the success or degree of success you might have against them. Non opposing situations you usually want to roll a 50+ for success.
Ex: ("/me attempts to tackle you to the ground and pin you down by your arms!") "/roll"
If failed by a thin margin: "/me fails to tackle you as you slip out of his grasp."
If failed by a big margin: "/me slips and rolls into the grass as he fails his attempt, vulnerable on the ground."
Or you can have the person you're rping with describe how it fails or just continue onto their action's turn.
Ex. ("/me scours the laboratory for something strong enough to hold the critter!")
If successful by a big margin: ("/me finds a reinforced containment box the perfect size for the job.")
If successful by a slim margin: ("/me finds a tough burlap sack that should be enough the bag it.")
If unsuccessful by a slim margin: ("/me fails to find a usable container anywhere in the cabinets...")
If unsuccessful by a big margin: ("/me finds a can of beans. The creature hates beans.")
- What is RDM? Please give an example:
RDM A.K.A (Random Deathmatch) Is when you kill someone without a reason to do so in RP.
Killing based on information your character doesn't know is RDM. (And maybe FailRP)
Killing based on insufficient reason according to your role is RDM.
Killing someone just for the funzies unless you're SCP-682, 106, or something like that is RDM.
Even insane D-Class death row inmates are RDMing if they kill without being provoked or having a reason.
- What is NLR? Please give an example:
NLR is a few things. Not remembering specific details when you get killed: (If someone ambushes you and kills you, you can't have any knowledge of their position or what they're doing when you respawn), waiting a period of time before leaving your bunks area and returning to duties (length depends on the server), and for the sake of good faith, don't return to that area unless your duties call you there again. If you are killed in a delicate situation, you should see to it that you remain out of the equation for the duration. Raids have a specifically lengthened NLR.
Checked the rules again and the duration is currently 2 minutes.
- What is FearRP? Please give an example:
FearRP broadly is when a person is put under some RP and physical restrictions in circumstances where they're in fear for their life.
If the only way out is surrender, you must surrender and cooperate. You should treat the threat of death as serious when looking through the shoes of your character.
Unarmed person takes 1 person with a gun to require it
Armed but holstered person takes 1-2 people with a gun to require it depending on situation.
Armed and unholstered takes 2 people to require it.
FearRP can't apply to those engaged in combat when with a group.
You're immune to FearRP in most situations with a shield out.
Melee weapons don't affect FearRP unless alone in close quarters with someone unarmed.
- When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes! Absolutely
- How does CI view the anomalous?:
The anomalous is endlessly fascinating and potentially the source of unfathomable power and wisdom for humanity. With the insurgency as humanity's leader- the anomalous is to be explored, conquered, and exploited as the final great frontier of our kind.
- An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?:
Depends on the personnel available and the situation on surface but normal operating hours we head out to survey the base surroundings with a battlebuddy and carefully approach the PVT to question him. If authorized by Charlie+, we may attempt to capture him for non-interrogative questioning, uploading of comms, and as a potential bargaining chip for access to anomalies within Foundation custody.
- You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?:
Try and get in contact with the INT as soon as possible to remind them that isn't allowed. If there's no RP reason for the INT to be going in there, contact foundation OOC to let them know and not panic, and staff to ask if they can help the INT find their way out of the foundation.
- In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?:
As far as clearance is concerned, SPIRE SL has alpha clearance. As far as leadership is concerned, SPIRE follows the orders of Alpha Command and also those of Bravo Command unless in relation to an operation- in which case they inherit the authority level of the Alpha Command who enacted the operation.
The AI CPT commands the SL.
If Alpha Command is involved, the SL may command the CPT.
- A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?:
SPIRE inherit the authority level of the Alpha Command who called the operation. May only be canceled by a higher authority level Alpha Command.
- Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
- Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
- Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes