Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Pumpkins CI App (

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Pumpkin

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
  1. Community Name: Pumpkin
  2. Past/Current Character Names: I forgot
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198374319969
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]:
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 4,658 roughly (steams not loading)
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: As far as i remember, none

-OOC Questions- (P.S. I made this at midnight exactly, there may be plenty of spelling errors, ill come back and fix it later)
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): N/A
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action you would perform in game when you wish to do an action in roleplay. such as /me hits over the head with a bat
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: when someone performs a /me against you, assuming it is a hostile action such as /me hits in the gut, you both role to see if the person endured the attack, or was winded.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is an action performed to determine if the action was a success or not, such as /me tackles person to the ground
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM= Random Death Match, RDM happens when a subject is killed for no good reason, such as a Gensec shooting another Gensec for no valid reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR= New Life Rule, NLR happens after death, in which said person is supposed to lose all knowledge about their previous life, such as if they were killed by a scout or not.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is self-explanatory, it's the ability to roleplay fearing for your life, as a human, you naturally should be trying to prevent yourself from getting gunned down if you are outnumbered instead of shooting in a blaze of glory, unless you were already in combat.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: The Chaos Insurgency has always viewed anomalous beings and objects as items they should, can, and will use to further their goal of making humanity the number one predator, valuing humanity over everything else. As such, they often break SCPs out either to use for raids or to cause Chaos during raids so that they can steal important foundation info.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: A E6 PVT poses no immediate threat, but you should be cautious, such as informing your superiors before engaging in banter, or going out and investigating.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Inform command that the INT is attempting to solo raid and attempt to retrieve the INT before they disrupt anything.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They hold the same authority and clearance level, however, you would follow the Captain's orders as they are your direct supervisor, not the Spire Squad Leader
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: It means that Spire holds authority over every member besides Alpha Command during their operation period, if they give an order to further their operation, it should be done quickly and efficiently.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

Question 7 How many hours on Gmod and AU: Roughlyyyy, 3k hours on AU? I want to say its more, but im making a safe bet cause i remember hitting 4k hours on while playing AU. Also i have way more then 4k hours on gmod, its 6,220.

-ACCEPTED-

Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Actually please DM me since you forgot to put in your discord-id, there are multiple people named Pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back