Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Skelly's CI app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skelly

Reaction score
  1. Community Name:Skelly
  2. Past/Current Character Names:Skelly Baal/ No clue yet
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]:76561198840689093
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]:320630029786546177
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]:yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?:4.4k/ Uh at least more than 10 hours on AU
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/a

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is an action that your person is doing. An example is /me reads a book
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: If it is like a /me trip [me] or /me punches [me] both people do /roll and if I roll higher I'd make an rp way to avoid it or if i rolled lower I would rp what their /rp said. Like I would get punched
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll dictates the success of a /me that requires skill. Like /me steals class-c amnestics. The higher the roll the more successful you are, in most circumstances >50 is you succeeding and <50 is you failing.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is killing someone without an rp reason. A Gensec killing a d-class while the d-class is doing nothing.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: When you die you forget the scenario in which you died and you have to wait 2 minutes before you can get out of your bunks. You died during a raid and now you don't remember what happened or that there was a raid
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: A person valuing their life in which they might be forced to follow someone's command due to fear that they will die. IE: A d-class being held at gunpoint by a few guards, they'd have to follow their orders to go back to their cell.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: The CI view the anomalous as tools to reach their goal. That goal is to improve humanity no matter what. The anomalous are only tools and nothing more to achieve it.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: The E6 private is most likely new to the game. I would walk towards them with a weapon on hand and talk to them to see what they were doing there and if they mean any harm. If they seem oblivious and not knowing much I would just send them to the direction of the foundation and tell a E6 officer watch their privates.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Tell the highest CI online(Or maybe just an officer, depending how busy everyone is) that an Initiate entered the foundation. Depending how close I am to them I could just cuff the CI and drag them or just get a staff to get them out of there.

4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They have the same rank in terms of leadership structure. In normal day field operations the assault insurgency CPT should have a higher authority on AI. Although in certain circumstances like a Spire Operation, the Spire SL would have higher authority.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Spire now have the authority of at least Major+. depending on who made the call. On most operations Spire is the group who leads the entirety of the cell until the operation is over. These operations seem to occur if something drastic happened, like Operation Osiris, which is when the commander dies.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]:yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]:yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]:yes

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive your tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back