Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[ACCEPTED] Some Clown's CI Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Clown

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Some Clown
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Smiles, Bender, Jackal, Gibby, Etc etc.
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198411458384
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: I cannot grab this :(
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 8693 hours to date. I have been in AU for 3 years.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a detailed action performed via rp actions.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would /roll and attempt a counter if I succeed.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is a command to roll 1d100, usually used against or towards another player.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, when a player decides to kill another player without proper IC reasoning.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule, example being dying and respawning, you would not remember your previous life.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Holding guns out on another player, FearRP is used in situations where you'd be fearful of your life.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): If properly reasonable, yes.

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: As Weapons for their own use, and to overtake the corruption the foundation has painted. They are treated as allies within CI, if willing. However, CI understands the risk that KETER class SCPs pose to them, and choose not to use those ones unless dire circumstances.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: Tell them to leave, and give proper warning. If they refused to, I would likely inquire why they were there, giving off some roleplay elements to properly talk out with them. Depending on the outcome, it might have an effect on my characters view of E6
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Radio for them to come back, and report it to my NCO/CO/L. I'd also have a stern talking with them icly, about going in for a suicide mission, and probably be like, "What were you thinking?!" lol/
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: They would be the same rank, though AI CPT would be higher up outside SPIRE operations.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Refer to the guide for exact operation procedure, but Spire takes over the rank of ALPHA command.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No] Yes

Last edited:
Updated for long response questions, ADHD brain skimmed over the long response part LOL

-ACCEPTED-
Welcome to The Chaos Insurgency.

You will receive tags shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back