Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Alfred's CI App

Big Red

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Big Red
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Alfred Impil, Nikolay Snow, Jaxon Jumbo
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198313368003
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 430890594374516737
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]:
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]:
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: GMOD - 273 | AU: - ~17 (as of recently)
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: N/A

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): N/A
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: "/me" is an action move your character can make during roleplay. Basically you do it to do actions in roleplay locally, unlike the "/advert [RP]" command, which everyone can see. An example of "/me" is "/me Searches you for weapons".
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: If somebody performs a "/me" against me we'll both have to do the "/roll" command to see which player has the favored outcome. For example, if somebody searches me after I claim to have no weapons, and they do "/me Searches you" then we'll both do "/roll" to determine whether or not they find weapons on my character.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: "/roll" is a command used to roll a 100 sided dice and is used to determine outcomes of RP between players. An example of "/roll" would be somebody searching me, I get a 67 and they get a 56, I'd be able to say they found no weapons on my person.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM, standing for Random Deathmatch, is an action that occurs when somebody shoots another person with no roleplay interaction prior to the shooting. RDM is a something that should not be practiced, and is overall something that is looked down upon for roleplayers. An example of this would be a GENSEC shooting a CD for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR, standing for New Life Rule, is a rule stating that when your character dies in-game, you "Start a new life" and remember nothing from the previous life. This is heavily practiced by roleplayers to ensure metagaming does not occur during RP. An example of this would be a GENSEC gets killed by CI, and they choose to not act on anything they know from before their death.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is a practice in RP that ensures that your character values their life. It's a rule stating that while playing as your character, you must value your and others' lives, as it would be in a real life scenario. An example of this would be a GENSEC being taken as hostage and giving their enemies information in return for his life.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):

-Long-Form Questions-

1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]:
Within most perceptions of CI, they view the anomalous as tools and the key for success. They believe the anomalous should be used and take advantage of them with their end goal being to ensure world domination. They dislike the anomalous, but are willing to use them to their advantage to achieve their end goal. Sometimes they choose to destroy anomalous entities to either benefit them or to give their enemies, the SCP Foundation mainly, a disadvantage. They can and will use anomalies to their fullest extent before considering them obsolete. They also have their own research team for the anomalies to ensure they can and will be of use to them.

2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]:
I would immediately alert a higher rank and inform them on the situation before asking for suggestions on what to do. Based on what their answer is, I'd follow their command to the best of my abilities. Chances are, the PVT is probably OOC checking out the map a bit more or wanting to talk to CI. Either way, RDM is never necessary in a situation like that. If they require me to capture them, I will do so immediately and gather information on them including name, reason of being near CI base, and rank. If they require me to simply question them on their behavior, I will do so by asking them why they are near CI base, and report it to a higher rank.

3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?:
I would stop them before they get captured by FP and question them on their behavior. I'd them lead them back to the CI base and inform a higher rank on the event. If they refuse to comply, I will return to base and alert a higher rank.

4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?:
They are the same rank.

5.A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?:
When an operation is called it gives SPIRE the power of Alpha Command and anyone under SPIRE is not permitted to interfere with their operation.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]:
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]:
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]:

ACCEPTED! Go and make a staff ticket to get your WL for CI

Back