Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

App for SCP-947

Status
Not open for further replies.

lil_cool126

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0 (I have no prior apps.)
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-947
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-947 is very interesting in my opinion. 947 can only close D block lockdown but not the whole thing which adds diversity to the character while not making it too overpowered. 947 must always listen to the CI which makes it even cooler and makes it like a puppet state. 947 can open any door even while they are tiny which is awesome and even scary so this is for sure the one to fear. Another thing that proves that 947 is really cool is that it cannot be handcuffed when its tiny, which is really cool. 947 is a really cool SCP and hopefully some other SCP’s will be as fun as this one is.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: ESCAPED
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: It
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: It cannot be breached as it is an ESCAPED SCP.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: It can be flushed down a toilet or killed.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: It will infiltrate the site and kill foundation.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: Yes.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Yes, by being killed or flushed down a toilet.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Wait 30 minutes before trying to infiltrate the foundation again.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action your character does in game while in character such as: "/me takes off shoes"
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: React appropriately to the other persons /me.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is an action performed during rp in the case of a chance such as if someone is rolling to be searched.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is random deathmatch, meaning someone has randomly killed you for no reason.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is new life rule, meaning that after you die you cannot return to the area you were killed for a short while.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is where if you have a gun pointed at you and you dont have a weapon out, you must be afraid and cannot shoot back.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes.
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 5/12/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: lil_cool126 700721035435049022
  3. What is your in-game name?: Ryan Jacobs or Andrew Jackson
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:0:509729667
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have 1,414 hours on GMod and about 2 and a half days on the server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Ryan Jacobs, a GENSEC warden and Andrew Jackson, a D-class.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I have one warning for toxicity, which was a mistake.

On hold!
For section one, please give a character description, you an look in game and the model if you and describe them
Please fix section 1 question 3, you have 48 Hours to do so.

Last edited:
Application accepted!
Please contact staff in game using @ to receive your whitelist
Make sure to read the rules before flagging on and hope you have a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back