Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Bisoy Boy's Site Quartermaster App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rider

Reaction score
----- FORMAT BELOW -----

SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?: Site Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The site quartermaster's main job is to ensure the Foundation sufficient ammo. They can either ask or personally go around Foundation to verity that ammo is being stocked. The site quartermaster doesn't have to do this alone. If they want they can ask other Foundation personnel assist in their endeavors. I've seen people take D-class just for ammo runs. That's not everything that they do though. They still have their obligations as a member of Foundation. If a SCP needs to be re contained they will assist as needed. Say a d-block riot is underway they will help out gensec as needed. Hell even if CI are raiding the Foundation, the quartermaster has a gun of himself too. It's not just focused on ammo. You still have your duties as Foundation security. The quartermaster does not only deal with ammo. They can also repair and clean guns too! Why do you think every gun you pick up is brand new and usable? It's all thanks to our site quartermaster! Cleaning and maintaining guns go hand and hand when you're in an environment such as this. Even if the site quartermaster seems pretty shallow, it has plenty of RP to go around!
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command but I'd still have to follow other branch's officers as well.
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: To ensure the Foundation's weapons and ammo are supplied and kept in pristine condition.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: I would do what I can to help said individual.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Absolutely. I must follow all commands given to me by my superior.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact their direct supervisor. I.E LT, CPT, hell the Site Command if I have to.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes. I can be fearRP by multiple guns pointed at me.
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No. It would be considered FailRP unless it's an RP situation.
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: By interacting with the environment. I would make my rounds all around the Foundation as well as asking if any branches need ammo. I could also look in their armory and make sure their guns are clean.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes.
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Never.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action you preform. An example would be punching something or someone.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would roll to see who wins the /me. If they win, their action succeeds and if I win I'll retaliate with my own /me.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is a RNG check to see if you pass your action. You would roll after most /me to see if the interaction goes through.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match is when you kill someone for no apparent reason. An example would be : security killing AFK class ds in cells.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule. You forget everything that happened in your previous life. Say you had a riot reason and died. You would lose that riot reason.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you fear for your life. An example would be when you have your hands out and 2+ guns are pointed at you. You MUST listen to whatever your captors say.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 15/5/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: bisoy14 863638860297535538
  3. What is your in-game name?: Yuiji Sekai
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198085741250
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 9486 hours and 1w 20h 14m
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Kurome Tennouboshi (CI)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A

Accepted!

Contact in-game staff with the @-symbol and send them the link to this page to receive your WL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back