Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

BREADS APP FOR SCP-947-ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Reaction score
How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-947-ATL
Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):SCP-947-ATL aka "tiny man" "1 Inch warrior", a hollow suit capable of altering its size that has aligned itself with the Chaos Insurgency. Using its abilities, it can infiltrate the foundation base in order to act out CI orders ranging from information gathering to general chaos distillation. Although nimble and stealthy, even being able to climb up walls when small enough, it is vulnerable to conventional means of attack, and cannot change sizes while being held leading to less conventional means of disposal. Luckily, due to these same abilities the foundation is unable to contain it and it may escape from them if caught in the act.
What Object Class is this SCP?: Escaped
How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: N/A
How does this SCP breach on our Server?: Escaped
How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: Death by guns or toilet
What does this SCP do while breached?: Follows CIs orders, farm info and distill chaos in the foundation
Does this SCP fear for its life?: No
Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: By conventional means, or being flushed
After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Swap off the job for 5minutes allowing someone else to play as the scp

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me represent an action your char takes, Ex: /me eats a hotdog from their pocket.
If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You /me your reaction, and if you intend to resist the other person youll both use /roll.
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll generates a random number 1-100, this can be used to decide the outcome of most /me interactions.
Ex: using /roll to have a thumb war with someone.
What is RDM? Please give an example: Random death match, the act of killing someone else without a valid reason IC. Like an NTF members shooting MU-4 because they like their clothes more.
What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule , including forgetting information learned before death and abiding by certain spawn timers. Ex: 2 mins for SCP breaches. Forgetting the location of an SCP when you die.
What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is the concept of roleplaying Fear, including but not limiting to putting your hands up when surrounded by CI during a raid, or SCP 049 becoming docile when threatened by 3 or more.
When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 05/11/2021
What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: TheRealBread_1239030859798151258
What is your in-game name?:Bread Mcgee[ Gluten Holmes
What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198799197555
How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 375 in GMOD, maybe ~30hrs on the server (will update with exact time if i can find)
What other characters do you actively play as?: i started off playing alot of NTF rising to SGT, but eventually made another Character to join CI and have spent more time there as of late, Ive found the people to be a little more eccentric and the surface nearly always has the most interesting RP chances and fun battles. (I also thing being a researcher would be alot of fun, but havent made it there yet.)

Application Accepted
You have been given the whitelist in game.
Make sure to read the rules before flagging on.
Have a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back