Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

C:\\CELL_OMICRON\\PERSONNEL_FILES\\RESEARCH\\ GEORGE BISHOP

[TM] Bishop [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
- - - ACCESSING CELL_OMICRON DATABASE - - -

- - - PERSONNEL FILES - - -

- - - CHARLIE+ ACCESS ONLY PLEASE INPUT PASSWORD - - -

- - - PASSWORD ACCEPTED WELCOME USER - - -

- - - KEY INFORMATION - - -

NAME: George Fin Bishop

DOB: December/14/1995 in Boston, Mass.

ETHNICITY: Caucasian

DEPARTMENT: Research

CELL: OMICRON

- - - PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES - - -

HEIGHT/WEIGHT: 6'4, 182 lbs

HAIR COLOR: Brunette

EYE COLOR: Brown

BODYTYPE: Ectomorph

DEFINING FEATURES: Strange mark on arm
- - - PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION NOTES - - -

George seems to have trauma linked to his late wife's passing, he has coped using a traffic cone he has named "Mr. Cone". SPIRE operative "Transfiguration" has reported that George "Terminated" the cone, and has comes to terms with his pent up trauma. Other then the aforementioned "Cone Incident", George seems to be perfectly fine. He is able to operate in high stress situations, and with his own background in Psychology he fares very well with interrogations and Psych-Evals for other members of the Insurgency. Check ups are recommended to monitor George's mental state, and no cones are to be brought around the Doctor.

- - - BACKGROUND - - -
George has always had trouble fitting in, whether it be family or peers. Throughout his early years he mostly kept to himself, hardly ever raising his hand to speak or trying to catch the attention of his peers. It wasn’t until his college years that he’d find a sense of belonging, scrutinized by his family for not joining the military, George would study Psychology at Cornell. Here he would meet his soon to be wife, a Journalism major named Elena. After graduation, their relationship flourished, and they would move to Cairo, Egypt after Elena got hired as a reporter for a newsgroup.

George would work for a therapy firm near Elena’s work, delving into the complexities of the human mind, driven by a passion for understanding and healing. After years of time together, his life would take a tragic turn when his wife, Elena, died due to an unexplainable virus. The loss shattered his faith in conventional medicine and psychology's ability to explain the unexplained. Desperate for answers and disillusioned with the limitations of mainstream science, George began to explore fringe theories and clandestine organizations rumored to possess knowledge beyond the reach of academia. It was during this search that he crossed paths with a recruiter from the Chaos Insurgency.

Intrigued by his unconventional approach to understanding human consciousness and his willingness to question established norms, the recruiter saw potential in George's blend of scientific rigor and personal anguish. They offered him a position within CELL-OMICRON, a CELL located within Egypt, with a base set up down the road from SCP SITE-85. Driven by a thirst for answers and a desire to uncover truths hidden from the world, George accepted the offer, leaving behind his career as a psychologist to embark on a new path as a researcher within the Chaos Insurgency. In CELL-OMICRON, he found a haven where scientific boundaries were pushed to their limits, where his expertise in psychology could merge with cutting-edge research in anomalous phenomena.

George has since come to terms with his wife’s passing, as hard as it has been for him. While he may be a shadow of his former self, now looking past questionable research methods and common morals in the name of science, he has now been made stronger by a sense of family within CHAOS. George seems to wonder if his wife would be proud of him, surely not for the questionable research and inhumane experiments he has run, but for him finally feeling like he belonged.

- - - LIKES / DISLIKES - - -

DISLIKES:

FOUNDATION: They can all burn after the shit they put me through during my interrogation.

KRUMPET: Traitorous bastard, he abandoned his people for what? Shittier health insurance?

SAND: I swear to god if I have to sleep on a sand covered bed again I'm going to explode.

SNOOP DOGG: Refused to sign my shirt after I attended one of his concerts.

CHAOS: Feeds me, pays me, doesn't shoot at me; the perfect family.

CURE: Trained me to be the person I am today, might be the reason I've lost my mind a bit..

DR.HIDEN: Partner in crime, straight out of a 90's buddy cop movie.

MAGNUS: Let me the flower boy at her wedding ceremony, damn good Marshal; proud to serve under.

POMNI: Same reason above, a joy to work with and a damn good NCO.

CHEEMS: Vice commander, former SETH squad lead, what's not to like?

AI IN GENERAL: Wish they understood the scientific process a little more, but a damn good fighting force.

RI IN GENERAL: Proud to serve with them, we might have a couple screws loose but a damn good research group.

TRANSFIGURATION: Helped me throw away a bad habit, glad they came to the Hospital that day.

NEUTRAL:

PYSCHO: Terrifying to be around, damn good Commander nonetheless.

MR.CONE: No comment.

SWEET CORN: Swear that civvie has a screw loose, always yapping on about something new.

- - - MISC - - -

1716160472716.png

**SELF PORTRAIT, DREW HOW HE SEE'S HIMSELF IN HIS OLDER LIFE**

Back