Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Chronomancers Site Employee App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronomancer

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: SITE EMPLOYEE
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):

The ideal Site Employee position for me would be one where I can function as a legal advocate for our site personnel. This encompasses those who are considering taking legal action, are currently being sued, or need to defend themselves in court. This would be my primary focus, as a recent court case truly ignited a passion within me to assist everyday people in navigating the complexities of the legal system. In the past, Site agents played a crucial role in ensuring legal representation was accessible, and with their removal, I see a significant gap in support for our employees.

I'm highly motivated to become a valuable resource for our site personnel facing legal issues. I'm actively researching legal documents and resources to gain a strong foundation in employment law and relevant legal procedures. This dedication to learning, combined with my strong communication and interpersonal skills, positions me well to serve as a first point of contact. I can listen attentively to their concerns, understand the situation, and connect them with qualified attorneys specializing in the specific area of law needed. Through ongoing support and by providing them with clear information on company policies and employee rights, I aim to empower them during this challenging time. Additionally, I'd love to explore opportunities to develop educational workshops or resources on legal prevention, fostering a more informed workforce. This role excites me as it allows me to learn, serve my colleagues, and contribute to a secure work environment.

3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: to improve RolePlay
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: if i am avaliable respond and move to where they are
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: of course
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: a higher up who would be able to address while respecting the chain of command
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: no
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: as stated in the Essay section my main goal is to be a Lawyer (hades said this is the job that would best fit that role)
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me passes over a box of cookies to john doe
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: respond to the action and if needed perform a /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /me tackles target would require a /roll which is will give a 1-100 result and is the common form to RP situation that require skill
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match an example would be a NTF TRN walking up and gunning down medical for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life Rule and basically you dont remember your death or anything about it along with a few minutes prior
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: is the expectation that a person wouldnt throw their life away and would value it , FearRP is commonly used to capture people
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 21/05/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Sert8661 491024641930821655
  3. What is your in-game name?: Chronomancer / Sert timer (NTF) | Active Humanoid/ Girl scout worker (D-Class)
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198868353034
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 3,532 hours on Gmod alone | 2d 16h 16m on V9 as of writing
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: i often play as a D-class who is loyal to foundation and do some fun stuff with him and my main character which is a NTF Spec Lead
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: none for V9 i forget the old ones from 2+ years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back