Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

CI DATABASE: MAJ_Alyx_'Ajax'_Famova

CallMeSaint

Reaction score
Bannerchaos GIF - Bannerchaos GIFs

Loading File

LOADING ENCRYPTION REQUIREMENT: ALPHA+

ACCESS GRANTED: WELCOME :]

USER_FILE/MAJOR_Alyx_'Ajax'_Famova

1716613615406.png
Name: Alyx Famova

Codename: 'Ajax'

Current Status: ACTIVE

Date of Birth: 09/30/2000

Place of Birth: United States of America, Iowa, Des Moines

Position: First CI MAJOR

PREVIOUS RANKS/ACCOMPLISHMENTS: 1ST ASSIGNED AI ENLISTED
1ST AI CPT

Physical Summary: 5’5 Mesomorphic build

Psychological Summary: Optimist, serious when needs to be, loves interaction with anyone who will listen to him ramble.

Specialties: ALL

Skills/Attributes: Decent Marksmanship, Average Hand to Hand combat skills, Leader.

History: Previously deployed as part of a PMC group who encountered anomaly !?!?!? killing most of his co-workers and 'bosses.' While looking for a job he found the Chaos Insurgency who accepted him with open arms and promised that he would be fighting for a great cause, and he felt like this group would be the family he never had. Later on he was selected to go through training and was selected for Cell-Omnicron.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------

HATESDISLIKESNEUTRALLIKES
NTF- Keep your Pets inside their cells and stop letting them up on surface.Foundation- Some of you are alright, most of you are horrible.SPIRE- Sometimes I doubt most of you, but when you guys get serious jobs get done.VCMDR Seven Three- One of the homies. You always seem to listen to me even though I mess with you
Jackal (Deceased) - I'm so glad I buried you, hopefully you never climb out of that 'grave' of yoursE6- Stay in your bunker scared because you're scared to fight us.MU-4 CPT Hades - Seems reasonable... so far.2LT 'Ichigo' - You seem so familiar but I cannot put my finger on it
ASD 'Gamer'- Nothing but a foolish old man, retire alreadyTorture- I am not the biggest fan of this, but if it ends up happening theres nothing I can doPAKHET Squad (DISBANDED)- My lil squad of people I consider 'family' , too bad they decided to get rid of you
Being Called Sir- Please don't do this I hate being formal.SFC Kurome- One of my favorite NCO's, really chill

Journal
3/26 So it’s been a couple days since we were last given a task by the commander, so I’ve been sitting idle waiting for that call to come in telling us to get ready for a fight. As soon as I met those Foundation they just seemed so full of themselves, personally I think they are just a bunch of cowards. Anyways that’s all for now, I will have to keep updating throughout my time with this Chaos Insurgency Cell.

4/13/24

Today I made PFC and I learned quite a bit, from a bird of all things. Anyways we have two new officers Psycho and Seven Three, I’m also learning my way around the foundation to be helpful in the future and help us come up with a strategy to win more raids. (FYI don’t do CPR on a bird) anyways that’s all for today’s important events signing off. - Alyx

4/26

I guess I haven't updated this in a while... well lets start I have worked my way up to being the first CPT of the Assault Insurgents, surprising I know... but I never thought I would make it this far. The only reason I am here is because of the lower enlisted and NCOs believing in me, they are the ones who kept me going throughout everything.

PERSONAL COMMUNICATIONS LIST
‘Seven-Three’
CI 2LT Slaxx Boulder
Transfiguration

(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)

Trophies:

Attachments

• 1703817422526.png
    1703817422526.png
    221.3 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
# >> LOGGING DATA... SUCCESSFULLY SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> LOGGING CONTRACT... CONTRACT SAVED TO CI DATABASE << #
# >> ENCRYPTIONS CALIBRATED... ALL SYSTEMS SECURE << #
"Mhm... this Insurgent seems confident in their work... they best not disappoint me."

USER LOGIN DETECTED

“Welcome Alyx”

FILE CHANGES DETECTED WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE

>Yes No

Changed Saved.

USER LOGOUT DETECTED CLOSING FILE.

USER LOGIN DETECTED

“Welcome Alyx”

FILE CHANGES DETECTED WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAVE

>Yes No

Changed Saved.

USER LOGOUT DETECTED CLOSING FILE.