Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

CI SGT Kurome Ankokuboshi's File

Rider

Reaction score
544587d3ab348df82564495930778a17.jpg

Full Name: Kurome Ankokuboshi

Department: Assault Insurgent

Character Description: Kurome Ankokuboshi is a 5'9 female that has dark blue hair with dark blue contacts. She was serving in the US Air Force infantry stationed at Iran. She didn't do much there except follow orders and kill the enemy. Coming back from that experience, she found it hard joining the regular work force thus led her to the mercenary lifestyle. She would do odd jobs but wouldn't care so long as the money was right. One of these odd jobs was to kill a certain individual name [REDACTED] and it turns out they were working for the Foundation. She obviously failed in killing said person so as punishment, she become a D-Class. Thankfully, she was able to get out due to CI raiding. She became apart of the Insurgency shortly after.

====================================================================================

Hates:

E6 CPT Echo - Literally did nothing to improve E6. If anything he degraded it.

Dislikes :

'Akatosh': At the least he's a tad bit better than other people. Still doesn't make him any less degrading.

AI CPT Dragon : He's a really cool guy! He trained me for a lot of specializations and he's got a great personality to boot!

AI Major Ajax : This fella right here is a true bro. I feel as if I've met him in the past before. Definitely super chill and I would want him to take reigns one day.

AI VCMDR Seven-Three : You know, it's very hard finding fellow people of culture. I developed mine to cope with my past. I don't know where you got your but all I can say is that you're also an amazing person.

AI Commander 'Psycho' : I don't really know you that well however your leading skills are impeccable. I'd die for this guy 100%.

MU-4 'Wheeler' - I hope I don't get executed for this. Wheeler is one of the few Foundation I actually call a friend. We met in unfortunate circumstances but we came out as friends.

Loved :

Mother and Father : If you were here to see me now, you'd be disappointed however I still love you guys.

====================================================================================

Trophies

Received a multicam beret from Egyptian IRS

Personal Comms

MU-4 'Wheeler'
AI CPT Ajax
AI VCMDR Seven-Three?
E6 Noah Walker
AI 2LT 'Yin'

544587d3ab348df82564495930778a17.jpg
// Crazy DCB Pic.

// You know I see myself as a trend setter. History repeats itself; therefore, the weeb insurgency shall rise once more!

You know, it's very hard finding fellow people of culture. I developed mine to cope with my past. I don't know where you got your but all I can say is that you're also an amazing person.
Transfiguration made me read JJK manga

Back