Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Coolkids566 SCP-4000 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolkids566

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: I am applying for SCP-4000.
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-4000 at first glance looks like a regular person, but if enraged SCP-4000 will Transform into a werewolf for about 5 minutes. SCP-4000 will prefer to be called "Joseph". When SCP-4000 in enraged SCP-4000 can Infect 3 people and make them SCP-4000-2. SCP-4000-2 Can not infect people and must follow SCP-4000's orders. SCP-4000 will also prioritize escape over killing for example: they see the exit elevator and a person they will head to the exit. And if SCP-4000 witnesses a SCP 4000-2 or one of his friends get killed he may enrage. also SCP-4000 Can not infect other SCP's. And SCP-4000 and SCP-4000-2 cant enrage in D-Block.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: The object class of SCP-4000 is Euclid
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: For maintaining SCP-4000 requires company every 20 minutes or he will enrage SCP-4000 is allowed friends in a 1:5 ratio of d-class if alone for 20 minutes SCP-4000 will enrage.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP-4000 Will Enrage if shot at insulted or ignored for to long.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP-4000 can be spoken to in a calm voice to calm him down SCP-4000 can also be terminated but that will enrage SCP-4000-2's.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: SCP-4000 will try to escape the facility and kill anyone who angers/attacks him.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: When SCP-4000 is not enraged he will fear for his life and be scared of SCPS other than 131-A/B and 999 but when enraged SCP-4000 will ignored other scp's.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No SCP-4000 can not breach other scp's
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Yes SCP-4000 Can be killed by standard weaponry.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You have to get off the job for 5 minutes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have not.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is when you perform a action for example /me washes hands
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You can play along or roll against it.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is how you can perform actions with skill for example /me does surgery /roll then under 49 went bad or over 50 went good the range of fail and good can vary depending on the action used against you for example class A amnestic.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when someone kills with out reason for example a gensec is walking and another gensec walks up and kills them
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is Short for new life rule and when you die you forget anything you learned from your previous life and cant Return to That location for 2 minutes
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear rp is when someone for example pulls a gun on you when you are unarmed and it makes you have to listen to the person who holds the gun
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes I will
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes I do

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 4/13/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: coolkid566
  3. What is your in-game name?: I mainly go by James Handyman
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198976609194
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 3,409.2 And I think I have about 8 hours on the server
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Not many right now.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None on the new server.

Last edited:

Pending
Please fix the following

Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-4000 at first glance looks like a regular person, but if enraged SCP-4000 will Transform into a werewolf for about 5 minutes. SCP-4000 will prefer to be called "Joseph". When SCP-4000 in enraged SCP-4000 can Infect 3 people and make them SCP-4000-2. SCP-4000-2 Can not infect people and must follow SCP-4000's orders. SCP-4000 will also prioritize escape over killing for example: they see the exit elevator and a person they will head to the exit. And if SCP-4000 witnesses a SCP 4000-2 or one of his friends get killed he may enrage.
You need to reach the 100 word requirement

What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me Cleans Bleachers
Please provide a description for a /me

What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /Me try's to remove comms /roll against it or for it
Please provide a description for a /roll

What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when someone kills with out reason
Please give an example of an rdm case

After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You have to no longer enrage and restart the Maintenance Procedure.
Please note that you MUST get off the job for 5 mins after being recontained, that is the ONLY thing you do once being recontained. It is stated in the SCP GENERAL RULES #26

I have fixed these.

Attachments

• image_2024-04-14_082256868.png
    image_2024-04-14_082256868.png
    166.9 KB · Views: 2

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back