Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Coolkids566 Site employee application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolkids566

Reaction score
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: SITE EMPLOYEE
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The site employee is a unique job where you can choose what role you would like to be as long as it is not combative. You can be a Judge, Lawyer, an accountant or do any non combative job that requires RP. You may enter a lot of roleplay, so do not expect this job to be a combative. The site employee will open up more RP situations, and I would like to be part of said RP situations. The site employee will report to the site command and allow interesting roleplay that in my other jobs I don't get as much opportunity for. As a site employee, you also start roleplay situations for others and benefit the server. Site employee may work closely departments do do their non combative jobs. For example Gensec might hire you to manage the d-block airlock. You may also be required in other RP situations for example, You are a judge and an IST is getting charged for entering an unauthorized area you may have to rp through that situation. Or A Gensec is having money issues, you may have to work with them to solve the issue. with these examples you can tell the job is rp heavy.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: It is used as a general RP job
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: I will head over and help with what they need.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: I would leave.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact Site command or the leader of the branch.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I would be jobs like a judge an Accountant or anything else when needed.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have not
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is an action your character performs.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You can go with it or roll against it.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is what you will do if you need to do something against someone or a action requiring skill.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: A RDM is a random murder EX: A IST runs into medbay and shoots all the medical staff
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New life rule is where you forget everything after you die and you have to wait two minutes in your spawn. EX: you get killed by CI and respawn.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you fear for your life as you would in real life EX: You have a gun to your head and they want you to follow them.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 05/20/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Coolkids566 ID: 849020442462388264
  3. What is your in-game name?: Jack Zenech
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198976609194
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have played 3,561.1 and about 40 hours is atlas uprising.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: James handyman, John Lamen
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I have none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back