Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] blobbi mans CI app

Status
Not open for further replies.

[ZP] blobbi man [SM]

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: blobbiman
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Havent played Atlas yet, planning to start when it comes out
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198844424988
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 795414386080350248
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 3.5k hours on gmod, havent played atlas but i plan on maining it.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a local RP action. Such as, /me tackles
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You would roll if it would not be powergame, so you wouldnt roll if it is /me punches once, breaking their skull and splintering their neck.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is a number that says how good you do a luck or skill based action. A example would be someone doing a /me then rolling, then getting a 1-100 for that action.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is killing someone for no reason, such as a PVT killing another PVT for walking by him.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is new life rule, such as not remember your past lives after being killed by CI on surface.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is fearing for your own life, such as being a non combative / unarmed and being surrounded by people telling you to surrender.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: Inferior to them.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?: I would kill them, as Foundation are engaging in active warfare in surface.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Id tell a bravo or alpha command, and tell staff.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: SPIRE SL.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: Spire have control over orders at this moment, listen to SPIRE OPs

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-DENIED-

Please read the following for feedback:
Long Form Questions:
1) Not enough detail, these questions are referred to as Long Form Questions. Thus I want more detail into these questions.
2) We actively support Roleplay as our server is based within SCP-RP. In this situation, if you decide to just kill someone standing outside your base with no second thought, that actively goes against our vision. I don't mind if you give a threat if you're worried they might raid, though killing an individual who doesn't have a weapon out without attempting to RP isn't something I'm looking for in CI.
4) This answer is wrong and demonstrates you either didn't review the SOP or missed something. Please review the pinned message within CI Apps which has the SOP linked at the top of the format to get an idea of how the rank structure works.
5) Add a bit more detail here, note this isn't enough to get you denied as in my eyes, this answer could still get you a pass. However, it also doesn't help with the current listed questions.

Please be sure to review the SOP again and to get a better understanding of how Roleplay works within Atlas Uprising. Talk to our many staff members, ECs, or even trusted members to get their perspective on RP if you must!

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back