Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[DENIED] Waters CI application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Enthusiast

Reaction score
-OOC Info-
  1. Community Name: Water Enthusiast
  2. Past/Current Character Names: 'Water' 'Soda'
  3. SteamID 64 [Example: 76561198062648488]: 76561198271997128
  4. Discord ID [Example: 527286350437941280]: 539974382483668995
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 3,000 hours
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: 2 fail RP

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a way to roleplay to an individual, for example /me ties shoes
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would either do a /roll or another /me
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a way to tell how good a /me did, for example /me ties shoes /roll 89
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when someone kills someone without reason, like a D-class killing another D-class for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is when you die you forget who killed you and what you were doing, for example if i was killed i forgot who killed me and I have to wait 2 minutes
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when someone has 3 or more guns on you and you must listen to what they say, for example if I had no gun out and 3 people surrounded me with guns pointed at me i would be under FearRP
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous?: They see them as something they can use to their advantage
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do?:
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: I tell my higherups
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: SPIRE SL, spire work with alpha command and the SL are the lead of spires
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: It is a mission for or made by SPIRE operatives

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

-PENDING-
The following needs rework.

Long Form Questions:
1) Needs more detail.
2) You didn't answer this question.
4) This answer is incorrect. Please review the SOP within the application format or click this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V-i1QSan1NVZ9rka1ltZVTcDYDBcOXKTSUouhfxTmEg/edit?usp=sharing
5) More detail is required here, how does it affect the cell as a whole?
for some reason it wont let me edit it so i will answer them here if that is ok

1. My Community name on discord Is Water Enthusiast or just water
2. I would leave them alone or if there is a capture order i would capture them with help4.
4. The anomolys are seen to inferior to us
5. It is a mission for or made by SPIRE operatives, everyone will listen to SPIRE operatives and the commander only

-DENIED-
You did not answer the proper Long Form Questions.

1) Answered OOC Info rather than Long Form Questions; you then moved Long From Question to 1 to 4 and didn't provide enough detail.
4) You moved Long Form Question 1 here while not providing enough detail and didn't fix your answer for 4.

Thank you for your application, you may reapply in 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back