Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

[REVIEWED] Discord Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

[M] Dan™ [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
  1. Name : Dan

2. SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : 76561198440901334
  3. Discord Unique ID : 365481978939703297

4. Ban Legth (Time) : Unknown
  5. Ban Reason :Unknown
  6. Evidence : I do not have evidence, I am unaware what the ban was for, as it was for discord

7. Explain the Situation : I am unsure what the situation may be, I have attempted to join the discord and I have found to be banned from it but no other services provided
  8. Why I should be unbanned :
    Firstly, I would like to take the time to apologise if I indeed have broken any TOS for the AU services.
    I am a dedicated member, I Provide roleplay to the server, I provide support where need be and genuinely caring person for the community I have poured my heart into the server and I would not do anything in regards to damaging the reputation of the AU services,
    I have never been given a warn in regards to this ban, if I have done anything and if I did indeed done something I would've liked to be informed, so I may understand my wrongdoing more and improve myself.
    I would like to be given a chance to repair any damages caused through my actions.
    I do understand that playing on the services is not a right but a privilege and I would like to be able to have access to said privilege as I truly see AU as a place that I called a second home and would like to continue to do so.

Thanks for your time - Dan.

Ban will be reviewed at the end of the month
(Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back