Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Personnel\\Research_Agency\\NCO\\SGT\\James_Walker [HACKABLE]

Ace Gonzalez

Reaction score
*WARNING!*
*THIS FILE IS OF LEVEL [3:1] CLEARANCE, ANYONE WHO DOES NOT MEET THE APPROPRIATE CLEARANCE WILL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY*
1713182113728.png

[FILE LOADED]

PERSONNEL INFORMATION
[GENERAL INFORMATION]
NAME: James Walker
DOB: 25th June, 2000 | Age: 29
Blood Type: A+
POB: Texas, United States
NATIONALITY: American
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Height: 5'3 | 160cm
Eye: Brown
Tattoos/scarring: No tattoos however a mark of sacrifice can be seen on the underside of his right wrist and a mark of lovers can be seen on the underside his left wrist.

[OOC]
The mark of lovers according to Cypher can protect against curses and things that drain life force (depending on the EC) that is all ty.
[OOC END]

[BRANCH INFORMATION]
DEPARTMENT: Research Agency
SPECIALITY: QRT

[PERSONNEL HISTORY]
James Walker was born on August 25th, 1995, in Texas, United States. Growing up in a middle-class military family, he developed a strong sense of responsibility and seriousness.
After completing middle school, James was sent to a military school to develop 'life skills' excelling in most things despite his stature. After graduating from said school James enlisted in the military, eager to serve his country and make a difference. His dedication and abilities made him stand out. However one day his squad was sent to DẢ̵̡̝͎̦͌̈̚͝ͅTA COŖ̸̖̟͔͍̥̜̳̖̀̄̏́̅̌̑̈́Ȑ̷̠̼̦͇͚̝̮͔͇̪͍̬̜̟̥̲̖̘̲̝̟͇̟̳̘̱̮̖̔̚͠͠UPTED. His squad accidentally set off an IED presumably meant for MTF E-6 personnel when their humvee was going over it. Most of what he remembers from then on is a blur combined with a coma for the next few days. However thanks to reports from nearby it is reported that some of his squad survived the initial explosion. However, a CI Terror cell was waiting nearby and began picking off the personnel exiting the Humvee. E-6 personnel engaged the CI and after the CI fled the area began standard cleanup procedures. Most if not all personnel found within and near the humvee were deceased however because of James's small stature most of the shrapnel missed him however medical reports show he suffered multiple concussions amongst a few broken bones and bruises.

After approx. 4 days later medical reported James began to wake up and was very briefly told of what had occurred about a 'terroristic group' attacking his squad and he was offered to join the foundation or had never met them. James nervously accepted the offer his official status to the US Army being: Presumed K.I.A shortly after this he was transferred to Site-65 as an IST TRN. Approx. 2 Years later James would be transferred from Site 65 to Site 85 as a Gensec Pvt where he quickly was transferred to RA upon request.

Approx 1 month later James was promoted to LCPL where he would remain for roughly 1-2 weeks before being promoted to SGT for his assistance in researching... [ERROR DATA NOT FOUND]

PERSONNEL THOUGHTS & OPINIONS
(OOC)

[THOUGHTS]

(PEOPLE/Branches)

Wrath - A good Lieutenant, knows when to be serious... Actually, I don't think he's ever not... which is good!

Dr Halliday - A good researcher and a better DHOR. He does good work.

Swifter - A good 2Lt shame he vanished... I wonder where he went.

Research

Saber Pendragon - I haven't seen him in quite some time... I wonder what happened to him. Well we do have that new LT Wrath that showed up when I was occupied off site temporarily... He showed up after Saber left...

TRUSTS
Research and Foundation

Wrath

DISLIKES
None so far

OPPOSITION
CI

(ITEMS)
Gun- My lifeline in a fight. Also the thing I use to protect research.

DISLIKES
Paper - The amount of paper cut wounds I get in med bay hurts.

Wheelchairs - Do I even need to say why?

The MP40- Whoever thought a peashooter was a good idea for a gun needs to meet me and I wont be using that piece of- Oh is it still recording...

(LOCATIONS)

Research Bay- Calm and relaxing, and can be used to further our sites knowledge.

MD Office - Dr. Drive gave me a bunk in there, I use it whenever I get the chance to.

DISLIKES

The Canal's - Its sewer water need I say more?.

D-Block - It's way too chaotic for me, for all I care D class could be left in solitary until needed for testing.

CI Base - The terrain is coarse and the base itself is a mineshaft.

PERSONNEL COMMUNICATIONS LIST
None found that James Walker has however it has been detected that a copy of his frequency was sent to all Researchers and all Medical CO's in emails...
- GENERAL -
[F] - [L1/2/3] - [RA] - [EM]

Last edited:
Back