Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

F:\\Foundation_Files\\Site_85\\Personnel\\MTF_E-11\\MSGT\\Smoggy_Rae

[SM] Keeper [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

SCP FOUNDATION DATABASE TERMINAL

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

Welcome to the SCP Foundation

Foundation Database System

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

> Enter Credentials to Access Database:

Username: ██████████

Password: ██████████

> Authenticating...

> Access Granted.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺​

SCP FOUNDATION DATABASE TERMINAL (v1.1)
Last Updated: 5/8/24

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺​

> Accessing SCP Foundation Database...
> Loading Database...
> Database Access Successful.
> Loading Personnel Database...
> Personnel Database Loaded

> Downloading file: |████████████████| 100% || 600/600 chunks loaded

> Decrypting document...

> Personnel File <F:\\Foundation_Files\\Site_85\\Personnel\\MTF_E-11\\LS\\Smoggy_Rae> Loaded

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺​

WELCOME USER ██████

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺​

╔═‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎═╗​

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺​

Secure. Contain. Protect.

USERNAME: Rae, Smoggy
TITLE: MTF Epsilon-11 (“Nine-Tailed Fox”) - MASTER SARGENT, Site-85
DISPLAYING File Tags, CLEARANCE LEVEL 3 (CLASS E PERSONNEL)

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺
CLEARENCE LEVEL 3 REQUIRED TO VIEW THIS DOCUMENT

╚═ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎═╝​

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

PERSONNEL INFORMATION

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

NAME (LAST, FIRST)RAE, SMOGGY
SEXMALE
ETHNICITYGERMAN
NATIONALITYAMERICAN
PLACE OF BIRTHREDACTED, MONTANA
DATE OF BIRTH10/26/2000

SCP FOUNDATION INFORMATION

ENLISTMENT DATE[DATA LOST]
CODENAMEN/A
BRANCHEPSILON-11 "NINE-TAILED FOX"
ROLEMASTER SARGENT
SPECILIZATION(S)CONTAINMENT ENGINEER
STATUSACTIVE
CLEARENCE LEVELLEVEL 3 - 4
PERSONNEL IDENTIFICATION NUMNBER0999-115913

PREVIOUS SITE INFORMATION

PREVIOUS SITE███████
PREVIOUS CODENAME'KEEPER'
PREVIOUS RANKFIRST LIEUTENANT
PREVIOUS BRANCHEPSILON-11 "NINE-TAILED FOX"
PREVIOUS ROLECOMMISSIONED OFFICER
PREVIOUS SPECILIZATIONS(S)CONTAINMENT SPECILST | CLOAKING UNIT
PREVIOUS SQUAD(s)PEACE-KEEPER 1-A
PREVIOUS CLEARENCE LEVELLEVEL 4

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

BEFORE ENLISTMENT INFORMATION

PRIOR OCCUPATION(S)SHAWDOW COMPANY
PRIOR PLACE OF RESIDENCEREDACTED, MONTANA
PRIOR EXPERINCESSHAWDOW COMPANY COMMANDER
USMC 1371 CO

FAMILY INFORMATION

REBECCAGRAND MOTHERDECEASED
ROBERTGRAND FATHERDECEASED
LUCASFATHERDECEASED
EMMAMOTHERDECEASED

HISTORY
Background Story of Smoggy Rae:

Smoggy Rae had a tumultuous childhood marked by tragedy and hardship, which ultimately shaped his path into the secretive world of military special operations and anomalous encounters. Growing up in a small town in Montana, Smoggy experienced the devastating loss of his parents at a young age due to a mysterious and unexplained accident. Left orphaned and alone, he was taken in by his stern but caring grandfather, a retired military veteran who instilled in Smoggy a sense of discipline and a fascination with the unknown.

Despite the challenges he faced, Smoggy excelled academically and physically, standing out among his peers for his sharp mind and adventurous spirit. Determined to carve out a purposeful life, he enlisted in a classified branch of the military specializing in covert operations, known only as Task Force Shadow. One defining mission brought Smoggy Rae and his team to a remote research facility nestled deep in the Appalachian Mountains. Reports indicated strange occurrences linked to an unidentified anomaly—an entity that emitted a disorienting electromagnetic field, disrupting local electronics and communications.

Task Force Shadow was deployed to investigate and secure the anomaly, codenamed SCP-2179. Smoggy, drawing upon the resilience forged through his difficult childhood, led the operation with unwavering determination. With his team, he meticulously planned and executed a daring capture of the elusive SCP-2179. Utilizing specialized equipment and tactics honed through years of training, Smoggy Rae and his unit managed to contain SCP-2179 without incident, preventing further disruption to the surrounding area.

Interview with The Foundation:

Following the successful containment of SCP-2179, Smoggy Rae's reputation caught the attention of The Foundation—an enigmatic organization dedicated to securing, containing, and studying anomalies. They reached out to him for a confidential interview regarding potential employment within their ranks, specifically with Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox").

The interview took place in a discreet location within a Foundation facility, where Smoggy Rae was greeted by Foundation operatives clad in business attire.

Agent: "Mr. Rae, your handling of SCP-2179 was impressive. Can you walk us through your approach during the operation?"

Smoggy: "Thank you. We knew we were dealing with something out of the ordinary, so precise planning was crucial. We leveraged our equipment to neutralize SCP-2179's electromagnetic effects and executed a coordinated capture."

Agent: "Your skills align well with what we look for in Epsilon-11 operatives—quick thinking, adaptability, and resourcefulness. How do you feel about joining our Mobile Task Force?"

Smoggy: "I'm honored by the opportunity. I've always been drawn to challenges that push the boundaries of conventional understanding. Working with The Foundation would allow me to contribute to a cause I believe in."

Agent: "Excellent. If selected, you'll be part of critical containment and response efforts. Are you prepared for the demands of this role?"

Smoggy: "Absolutely. I'm ready to dedicate myself to protecting humanity from the unknown."

After a thorough interview process and background check, Smoggy Rae was formally offered a position within Mobile Task Force Epsilon-11. Embracing his new role within The Foundation, he embarked on a new chapter of his life—facing anomalies head-on and safeguarding the world from the mysteries that lurked in the shadows.

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

SMOGGY'S NOTEBOOK

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

LOVES
<Nine_Tailed_Fox> - “They are my brothers in arms. They are already amazing and in fact the best on the site.”

<E6> - “They are our brother on the surface guarding while we fight in the site.”

<Joey_"Orcus"_Silos"> - "The best man I know and have worked with, even if he breaks my tools."
<Medical> - “The Medical team keeps me alive so I cant hate them.”

<Research> - “The Researcher team is filled with loads of interesting people also they keep my job interesting.”

<Defectors_from_CI> - “You May have choose the right side in the end but you were on the wrong side once before”
NEUTRAL
<SCP’s> - “They keep me in a job and are fun to learn about and interact with”
DISLIKES
<D-Class> - “They are like rats in my mind cool little creatures till they get a chance to be free.”
HATES
<Chaos_Insurgency> - “They cause me the most pain like if you want to be us too bad.”

<Defectors> - “Defectors are the trash and should be seen as such the step on the name of the foundation, Leaving their brothers in arms.”

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

MEDICAL RECORDS

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

GENERAL INFORMATION

NAME (LAST, FIRST)Rae, Smoggy
DATE OF BIRTH10/26/2000
BLOOD TYPE0+
ORGAN DONERYES
ALLERGIESN/A

APPERANCE INFORMATION

HAIR COLORBLACK
EYE COLORLIGHT BLUE
SKIN TONEVERRY TAN
HIGHT5'6"
NOTICEABLE FEATURES/DETAILSHAS A BEARD WHEN FACE SHEILD IS REMOVED
HAS THE MARK OF SACRIFICE ACROSS HIS ENTIRE BACK (LEFT)
HAS THE MARK OF LOVERS ON HIS RIGHT PECK (RIGHT)
bb37dd81975f5b65d6a4dd458f1dd821.png0966b658e82aac3876d6e463fe81e1e4.png

INJURIES

• There are a few bullets holes

MEDICAL PROCEDURE HISTORY

MEDICAL PERSONNEL ATTENDED N/A
DATE | START TIME | END TIMEN/A
PROCEDURE INFORMATIONN/A
ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONN/A
MEDICATION RECIEVEDN/A

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

SMOGGY'S PERSONNEL ITEMS/RECORDS

⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺⸺

TROPHIES

Screwdriver"This screwdriver was broke by silos. I still have it as it was my late fathers tool."
Solid Gold Ring"The last thing my grandma ever handed me."
Dog tags"I lost many men under my command and carrying these dog tags keeps them alive and fighting by my side"
Roleplay randy
body pillow
"This is a god like figure and to say otherwise means you get to see MILLITARY MICHAEL."

JOURNAL ENTRYS

<LOGS LOST IN FILE TRANSFER>
<RETRYING....>

ENGINEER MAINTENANCE LOGS

<LOGS LOST IN FILE TRANSFER>
<RETRYING....>

TO DO LIST

<Everything is okay>

COMMUNICATIONS ACCESS

GENERAL
L1 | L2 | L3
[F] | [EM] | [NTF] | [G]