Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Forum Staff Application - Keeper

[JA] Keeper [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
Name: Keeper

DiscordID: smoggy5913

Why do you want to be Forum Staff? (150 Words Minimum):

I want to be able to help this community in more ways than just server staff. This is why I have chosen to also apply for forum staff as most peoples RP from the server can be spread over to the forums such as DCBs as that is a big part of people's Character they use. Being able to make sure people can experience the parts of the server that form applications are needed for is also a big part of me wanting to join the team such as accepting SCP and Foundation Apps. The apps expand the amount of RP they can experience also. There are also many other aspects of the forms that without proper support can cause a decrease in the help staff are able to give. For example if bug reports are used to make false reports by minges it can be hard finding the real problems. Then by finding the false reports it allows us to also convey the real problems to people who can work on them. There are many other reasons for me wanting to be a forum staff but there are some examples.

Do you have any previous experience?:
I don't have any former experience as a forum mod

Do you understand that positivity is key to being a member of the Forum Staff Team?:
Positivity is key as with it you will be able to handle situations easier and make it so the player in the platform feel welcomed.

Back