Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Foundation Database: "Stunna"

Stunna

Reaction score
[Accessing Foundation Database...]
[Success!]
[WARNING! This file is restricted to Clearance Level <DATA_NOT_FOUND>]
[Enter at your own risk.]
[Accessing file...]
[Success!]

General Information:
Name: <DATA_NOT_FOUND>

Codename: "Stunna"
Birth Date: 9/16/1998
Birth Place: USA, Texas, Austin.

Background Information:
<DATA_NOT_FOUND> also known as "Stunna" has a largely unknown past, information about his childhood background is classified to <DATA_NOT_FOUND> and has only been known to said <DATA_NOT_FOUND> personnel, his real name was also hidden for security reasons. "Stunna" had a military background, joined the marines for the money and managed to reach the rank of Master Sergeant and after numerous deployments on multiple middle eastern countries, such as Iraq or Iran and more, during his time in the marines he gained great combat experience and also gained good leadership experience. He was handpicked to join the most elite army branch, Delta Force. He perfected his skills and reached the rank of Corporal. During an operation in <DATA_NOT_FOUND> "Stunna" and his team managed to encounter <DATA_NOT_FOUND> which resulted in a catastrophic event, where most of the team was killed and only "Stunna" and a few others managed to survive. The foundation stepped in and managed to <DATABASE_ERROR>.

Personal Opinions:
HATES:

DISLIKES:

NEUTRAL:
CI: Terrorists, cool.

Delta Force: I've encountered some crazy motherfuckers there, wonder what happened to them.
Marines: Even though i joined because of the money, I enjoyed my time there i'm going to be honest.
Money: Keeps the world going.
Foundation: These dudes paying me more than Delta and the Marines ever have, that's a good start.

// Hm. Good DCB, my little military Michael brain is kicking in here but nice DCB

Back