Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Frank's SCP-4000-ATL Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-4000-ATL-'Joseph'
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):
    SCP-4000 ATL is a subject that has the standard appearance of a normal Class Disposable personnel. However, this may be the only factor that is normal about him. When Joseph interacts with anyone else, it is important that they treat him as a 'Normal' person. If this factor is not kept in mind, someone may slip up and this would enrage Joseph which would show off his true form. Joseph's true form is a 7'4 werewolf like figure with the ability to scratch and bite other people to infect them and turn them into werewolves. The people 4000-ATL infects will undergo a sickness before becoming a werewolf and losing their sanity. There is no way to cure this infection but you can stop it at the source by terminating Joseph.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?:
    Euclid.
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?:
    Joseph is Maintained by adverting for a friend every five minute for 20 minutes. Once he receives a friend, the timer resets.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?:
    4000-ATL Breaches by not receiving a friend, or by being told he is an SCP or that he is not normal.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?:
    Joseph is to be terminated to be re-contained or you can wait out the five minutes required for him to calm down.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?:
    While breached, Joseph runs around the facility and infects three people. These three people turn into 4000-2's and will follow all his orders while turned.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?:
    Joseph does indeed fear for his life but doesn't know that no one will harm him for a specific reason, but Joseph does fear all other SCP's apart from SCP-131 A, B and SCP-999.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?:
    Yes, Joseph can open doors.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?:
    Joseph cannot breach other SCP's, his only goal is to escape.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?:
    Joseph can be killed by simply being shot.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?:
    After being terminated, Joseph is simply regenerated in his containment cell due to unknown means.
SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):
    No.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example:
    A /me is when you do a roleplay action, i.e., /me picks up can of sprite and throws it at D-2185
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?:
    You respond with a /me action that would fit the action that was just done to you
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:
    A /roll is an action to determine if your action or someone else's action was successful not.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example:
    RDM is Random death match. It is when you kill a player with no logical reasoning behind your actions.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example:
    NLR means New Life rule. It is when you are killed and use information you gathered in your past life in your current life. I.E., A CI Initiate is killed by an E6 marksman after finding him. He goes back to that same spot to kill the marksman in his next life.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example:
    FearRP is when you are put under fear by people who are armed and they make you fear for your life. I.E., Five Class-D armed with shotguns Fear-RP a Gensec PVT to be their Hostage.

8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes, I would flag off of the job if required by a staff member due to them probably having a reason for wanting me to flag off.

9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):
    Yes, I understand.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):
    13/04/24
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:
    gordan1
  3. What is your in-game name?:
    Frank Leiser
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?:
    I had around 200 hours in AU's older SCPRP Server, and I have about 12k hours on GMOD.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?:
    Joseph Filbert- Class-D
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans:
N/A (no warns or bans)

Accepted
Please note that after being maintained you must hop off the job for at least 5 minutes
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back