Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

G:\\Site-##\Departments\GENSEC\Personnel\\Executive_Officer_GStrand

[LCW] Caboose [SCP]

Management Team
Management
Reaction score

**WARNING THIS PERONNEL IS ENCRYPTED WITH A LEVEL 4 CLASS MEMETIC. UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE PERSECUTED UNDER THE FULLEST EXTENT OF FOUNDATION PROTOCOLS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK.**

5haxof9hwdm21.gif

*ACCESS GRANTED*

Personnel Info

Name: George Strand

DOB: March 16th, 1990 Place of Birth: Ketchikan, AK

Nationality: Caucasian

Department: The General Security (GENSEC) Unit of Site-
///MISSING VALUE///

Personnel History
George Strand spent the majority of his life out in the wilderness. He was always a man who looked at the nature in a way that was a gift to humanity. Seeing the good in not only the trees that surrounded him, but also the people he came to know. He grew up hunting elk and supported his father's fishing business till the age of 19 where he left to study agriculture at the University of Vancouver, Canada; somewhere close enough to the city but also close to the forest he came to grew up in. When he graduated he came home to discover that his father's business was on the brink of bankruptcy since the salmon in the area had become endangered due to a sudden increase of salt levels in the river stream which the fish could not live in. Second to that, the increased salt levels had brought an infestation of king crab, killing off the additional fish that were in high demand. George urged his father to file for bankruptcy but his father's stubbornness prevented him from listening to his own son. This caused a disconnect from their relationship as George decided to move east to Atlanta where he decided to start his own farm. By the time he became 30, he received a call from his uncle that his father died of stage 3 kidney failure and he returned home to Ketchikan. Before he stepped on the plane he was stopped by two individuals wearing black suits as he was told to follow them towards an empty garage.T̶̪̓h̷̠̓ẻ̸͉r̵̮̔ĕ̴̱ ̸̧͠h̶͔͋e̶͒ͅ ̴͇̈́w̷̚͜a̶̡͛s̴̻̓ ̷̘͂ṭ̴̏o̷͓͗l̶͇̃d̷̙̔ ̶̹̏t̴͙̉o̸̤̎.̵̦̌.̸͉͝.̶̨̽.̶̳͌.̶̲̈ ///MISSING VALUE///

Personnel Logs

**AUDIO UNAVAILABLE. TRANSCRIBING...**
No.1365 (12/30/2023): Testing, testing. Is this thing working? Ah, perfect. Alright, well, this is it. One day after I passed my leadership certifications and we are nearly ready here to get a look on the recruits once they get here to the site. And I just so happened to meet the captain, a really interesting individual. Be good to working with him. And most importantly, the recruits. I took a little look into the manual that we have here. Our main job, providing security for the site and the anomalies that coexist within it. I visited D-block earlier and it seems that the subjects have been a little bit more calm than usual. I'm assuming that's just chance where they get a day off. Maybe they have a pizza day or some shit like that. I don't even know. But I digress. I'm a bit concerned of the moralities surrounding this place. I know that the SCP foundation claims to do what they need to do for the sake of humanity. My job is to only hope that I live up to that ethos and hopefully the captain feels the same way about this. Well, looks like a better hit the hay. Got more physical training tomorrow and we got recruits coming in sooner than later. I just wish they had more windows in this place. Maybe make things a lot much simpler only to see a glimpse of the sunlight rather than going up through the surface. But hey, guess I better quit myself with some of the staff going to know them for a while. I'm probably gonna be the only faces that I'll be able to see throughout the majority of the day. And hell, maybe have a few nights at the town while I'm at it. Downtown ///MISSING VALUE/// is supposed to be beautiful during the night and supposedly you can see ///MISSING VALUE/// over reaching out through the sunset, but time off is through the amount of work that you put in and better be looked on as a reward rather than anything else. Just better upkeep, the practice of optimism, that's for sure. Well, better hit the hay. Next audio log will be whenever the fuck I feel like it. Peace.

Personnel Opinions

HATES:

DISLIKES:
Olives: Way too salty, why do people even enjoy these things?

NEUTRAL:
Captain Daimyo: Seems like a decent man. Be good to get to know him as we are going to be partners.

Peanut Butter Sandwiches: These things have helped me through childhood, college, and now here. The perfect snack and meal for everyone. Sure hope no one in our unit has a peanut allergy.

RESPECTS:

MISSES:
Dad: One stubborn sonofabitch, but one that has taught me everything I know. May you watch over me in my new life.
The Forest: ///MISSING VALUE/// is definitely gonna take some time to get used to; still nothing can beat the quite, cool, and calm atmosphere of home.

Personnel Items
DALL·E 2023-12-30 15.09.03 - A necklace with a pendant in the shape of a fishing hook, but the...png
Fish Hook Necklace
Was given to me by my Father when we made our first big catch back when I was 16. A piece of home that's very important to me

Last edited:
// Hold up, DCB blurry let me put on my reading glasses

Back