Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

GR Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilikecats

Reaction score
----------------------------- COPY THE FORMAT BELOW AND THEN CREATE A POST [HERE] WITH THE COPIED FORMAT -----------------------------
  1. Name : Rockwell
  2. SteamID [STEAM_64 - Example | 76561198062648488] : 76561198400367467
  3. Discord Unique ID : 475560572058992661

4. Ban Length (Time) : Permanent
  5. Ban Reason : Racism / Association
  6. Evidence : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1obsrGMrq6NTXqZx45t7wkBWxprXnYOipvgu0-FTA5ow/edit?usp=sharing
  7. Explain the Situation :

I was banned from Atlas Uprising initially as a result of being a member of an upstart community with a member who got on Atlas and Mass-RDM'ed. Later, the ban was changed as a result of Atlas receiving a report of my racist commentary and that of the friends I had at the time. While I have some opinions on being banned AFTER leaving Atlas Uprising, I understand you have a brand and community to protect, and while I may have voiced at one point or another in the past my grievances, having spent so much time in Zenith Projects management team, I understand it very well and agree with it.

8. Why I should be unbanned :

I am genuinely sorry for my actions and I view what I did and how I acted so long ago as pretty foolish, especially considering I genuinely liked Atlas and the people who played on it. Meeting so many former Atlas players on Zenith had me spooked at first. Coming into the ZP community I was looked at, judged, and ostracized, and rightfully so. All people knew about me was my abyssimal and disgusting time on Atlas, and how it ended as many things do; terribly. However, my time on Atlas was three (3) going on four (4) years ago now, and having been banned so long ago, a lot has changed about me. On Atlas I was maybe fourteen (14) or fifteen (15) and an edgy teenage product of the internet. I hung out and associated myself with friends who otherwise used inappropriate and awful language.

I am very aware of what I did, and there is no debate, it's in the official Atlas Uprising document posted in the evidence, I used extremely vile language, constantly, and without regard. I want to mention now though, that I've grown up, quite literally. I'm an adult now, a fully functioning adult with a credit card and a college enrollment. I do not interact with or associate with the same people I used to so many years ago. I won't lie and say I didn't have some fun moments, we all probably had similar experiences with less-than-desirable people, but can say I, once again, do not talk to or associate with them anymore and for a pretty long while, stopped, well... being a racist edgy teenager.

Nowadays, and you know this, I play CrossBows SCP server. I do enjoy it, and I spent many months earning my way onto the management team there, helping him with his endeavors and helping him promote his server and his community. I don't intend to play AU for that same manner, nor would I ever expect any form of entry onto the staff team should I ever leave Zenith, but I would like the opportunity to play. Being banned from Atlas so many years ago was a self-imposed stripping of my ability to meet some of the coolest people I've ever gotten to know here on ZP. For example, Rookie, a former Site Agent by the same name, or Bugsly, another Site Agent who played as Pantheon. Many MANY other people were amazing members of AU who I never got to meet or experience and I regret a lot. There are also a lot of people I interacted with from AU who were disgusted with me when they found out how I acted. 'FSB' was one of the coolest people I ever got to RP with on Atlas, Pravchenski being another, even Zaur and all of his RP. I enjoyed it all, and I never got to see it through because I was an idiot.

I don't expect to be unbanned, you know? It is what it is. I know I am the butt of many jokes around here. I know, no need to beat around the bush, I'm not liked, I get it. I just want the opportunity to interact with some people who I wronged or hurt in the past with the language I used. I have zero ill intent and I genuinely hope that my connection to and experience in helping one of your former, arguably, 2ICs, helps strengthen my case and I hope you can at least give it SOME thought without dismissing it completely. Again though, you have a community to represent and protect, and I understand any decision you make.

Happy pride month, guys.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤBans will be reviewed at the end of the month
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ (Thank You For making this ban Appeal, Management will get back to you at the end of the month.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back