Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Janitor Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melun Neunsberg

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]:Janitor

Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM):a janitor’s role is far from ordinary. They are the unsung heroes,
maintaining the cleanliness in a world that is anything but Normal.
A janitor in the Foundation is responsible for the upkeep of the facilities, ensuring that they remain clean and functional. This includes mundane tasks such as mopping floors,
cleaning restrooms, and emptying trash bins.
Their job often extends beyond these typical duties.
They may be tasked with cleaning up after containment breaches, dealing with substances and materials that are otherworldly and potentially dangerous.
They must follow strict protocols to ensure their safety and the safety of others.
using specialized cleaning agents, and properly disposing of waste materials.
Moreover, they are often the first to notice any abnormalities or changes in the environment,
making them a crucial part of the Foundation’s early warning system. Their keen eye for detail can prevent potential disasters.
Despite the risks and challenges, janitors carry out their duties with dedication and resilience.
They are a testament to the human spirit, proving that even in a world filled with anomalies, there is a place for hard work and perseverance.
Their role, while often overlooked, one of the more imprtant ones. They truly are the unsung heroes of the Foundation.
They also have a way of doing what's right, such as taking the role of the door guard to open doors for guards who have to go through and close it
for escaping d class, nether the less they are one of the more unknown roles that are quite important to the structure of the foundation. They also server at times as a last stand resistance against raids and such mostly with simple side firearms but still are quite helpful at slowing raids by the CI.

Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?:Any High rank

How is this Job used on our Server?:To Sweep Blood away and other fluids or dirt

What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?:i will help

If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?:Yes

If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?:High Rank

Can this Job fear for its life?:Maybe

Can this Job release SCPs?:No

How would you create RP with this job?:Sweeping and getting into wacky situations mostly

Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No):yes

Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No):yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):nope

What is a "/me"? Please give an example:it means that you peform an action in roleplay for example:Searches for Contrabands

If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?:i either accept defeat or /roll

What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /roll is like a dice whoever rolls higher wins the argument for example of a in game interaction: [Guard] Searches he proceeds to /roll which you do too

What is RDM? Please give an example:it is when a person just kills you without reason

What is NLR? Please give an example:It means you cannot remember things from a past life after you died for example:Once i died from a gun during a riot by d-class and i cant remember they were rioting

What is FearRP? Please give an example:Fear rp is when you have to comply with someone or a crowd of people when they have a gun pointed at you for example:you have a gun pointed at your head and have to comply with a CI agent if your for example a janitor without fire arms they can do fear rp toward you and you have to comply to whatever they want

When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):yes

Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):22.5.2024 (might be another date as i am european and the time might be slighty off)

What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:mister_melon

What is your in-game name?:Melun Neunsberg

What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):76561198381567037

How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?:325H and around 9-12h on the server

What other characters do you actively play as?:None

Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans:1 warning for stealing a tank and blowing up people and 2 warning for kill binding while being chased and one ban for advertisment

Last edited:
On Hold
Question 2 isnt 200 words
OOC Questions try to explain what they are and then give a example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back