Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Murmax´s CI Application

Murmax

Reaction score
  1. Community Name: Murmax
  2. Past/Current Character Names: Murmax Reznov
  3. SteamID 64: 76561198274104774
  4. Discord ID: 875799050945957929
  5. Do you have Teamspeak? If not please download it and make sure you are verified in TS. [Yes/No]: Yes
  6. Do you have discord? if not, please join the AU discord. [Yes/No]: Yes
  7. How many hours do you have in GMOD and AU's SCPRP Server?: 1176 Hours for gmod, i believe i had like a total of 1 week and 5 days for AU SCPRP.
  8. Please list all warns/bans applied to you within AU: None

-OOC Questions-
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An "/me", is an Action i am Performing with the Character im currently Roleplaying as. An example would be: /me Preparing Medical Tools for upcoming surgery.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Depending on the "/me" ill "/roll" against it.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:
  5. an "/roll" is a ingame Mechanic that lets you see how good you Perform on a Action from a scala from 1 to 100 with 1 being the worst and 100 the best. As example:
    • "/me Tries to Backflip"
    • "/roll"
    • "You rolled a 3!"
    • "/me absolutely fails the backflip"
  6. What is RDM? Please give an example:
  7. RDM stands for Random Death Match. An Random death Match describes that someone gets killed or kills for a poor/absolutely no reason. An Example would be : An D-Class just stands around and Talks to his fellow D-class. Then out of nowhere a Guard kills him.
  8. What is NLR? Please give an example: NRL stands for New Life rule, which describes that someone who was killed in a Situation (may it be Combat or RP) does not directly return to the location of his Death. Instead the Person that died has to wait for a certain amount of time.
  9. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP describes an RP situation which usually threatens the Life of the Character that is getting FearRPed. As Example, A guard gets surrounded by 3 Armed D-Classes which all are pointing their weapons at him. The right and realistic decision would be to surrender to the D-Classes since you have to value your Life the most.
  10. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes, staff will have a reason for that.

-Long-Form Questions-
  1. How does CI view the anomalous? [100+ words]: The Chaos insurgency views the Anomalous as Tools. If an Anomalous Entity proves/Shows a Potential Use for the Chaos Insurgency, may it be getting Ressources for an Special Operation or just to be unleashed against the Foundation it has Value for the Chaos Insurgency. Every SCP that is captured and weaponized by Chaos Insurgency is a Step more to the achievment of one of our Goals to spread Chaos within the foundation and to make the Human race itself more advanced. The relationship between the CI and the SCP's though, can not be called a Partnership, but more of a friendly Co-existence. Its the abilitys that make them valueable, not their sentience.
  2. An E6 PVT was just spotted close to CI base, they have no weapons out and are simply standing outside. What would you do? [100+ words]: Regardless of the Current situation between Foundation and the Chaos Insurgency, i would firstly inform my higher ups and ask what to do from that point. If im tasked to Check the E6 out, i politely walk to him and ask what his Intentions here are. If the reasons he give are valid and also valid with the higher ups, i let him be and maybe warn lower rank Insurgents to ignore him unless provoked. If the reasons he Provides are unvalid or hostile in anyway i warn him of possible consequences or when asked and approved by higher ups might as well call some reinforcement, capture him, strip him of any weapons and communication Devices and hold him as hostage and wait for Further Instructions from my higher command.
  3. You just spotted a CI INT going headfirst into the Foundation alone. What do you do?: Firstly i try to communicate to the Initiate via Teamspeak while still running after him telling him to stop. If he Stops i take him Further away from the foundation and calmly explain to him the possible consequences his Actions may have led to. If he doesnt stops and ignores warnings though, i immidiatly report to an higher up telling them their Name and wait for further Instructions. If no Higher ups are online, i would report to staff instead.
  4. In terms of leadership, who would be higher rank? AI CPT or SPIRE SL?: For normal Situations, i believe both have the same Level of authority.
  5. A SPIRE Operation has just been called, what does this mean?: SPIRE takes over the commanding. We have to listen to their Orders and follow their Instructions.

-Confirmations-
  1. Do you recognize that while in combat, you will do your best to respect RP situations happening around you? [Yes/No]: Yes
  2. Do you recognize that to climb the ranks you must not only provide good leadership but also RP? [Yes/No]: Yes
  3. Do you recognize that as a member of CI, you will respect others around you and be respectful even during stressful situations? [Yes/No]: Yes

Accepted! Go and make a ticket and get your WL!

Back