Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Oxide's Site Employee App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Oxide

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: Site Employee

2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): I am applying for site employee. This job to me can really be multiple things. I believe it can be used as many different jobs such as being apart of different not add branches like Law, internal affairs, data scribes, assistants, interns, and much more. Going into these a bit more helping with law means they could be a lawyer or even a judge if need be. For internal affairs they could be a mediator to an argument or even report things to the respective people in a branch with problems. They can also help with writing down information for branches or people. As assistants they can help site command with anything they need. All of these jobs the site employee can do. They fill in any passive job if needed. and since they are passive they listen to site command. Some of these jobs they can prefer with the help of branches or on their own. Them being passive will mean that they wont focus on combat but more of the RP of the server. This role will bring new things to the RP of the server that normally would not be possible. They can provide a fill in for any passive role and assist anyone as needed. I think this job is one of the best jobs as it can do many things and give experiences that most wont be able to give.

3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command

4. How is this Job used on our Server?: Used as a passive class that can take on many roles including. Judge, lawyer, and handle any internal issues within the site

5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: I will respond with asking where they are and what do they need assistance with.

6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes

7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: My higher up either being a site command member or an officer within the branch that is causing issues.

8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes

9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No

10. How would you create RP with this job?: by assisting the foundation members with task outside of their duties or dealing with internal problems through talking to people and just being a hand around site. I will also RP getting supplies for people or doing paperwork for them.

11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): yes

12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No

2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: Is an action done that only people around you can see. /me pulls out the notebook and writes down the list that is being told.

3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: i would roll and depending on the out come I could do a /me back

4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a roll determines the outcome of an action. The number is between 1-100 the higher numbers be more of successes.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Killing someone without reason. Person A (IST) runs up to Person B (medic) while B is talking to someone in RP and person A kills them. This would be considered RDM since there is no RP reason to kill person B

6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life rule. Every time you die you forget what happened in your past life. You were scouted and killed so you respawn and dont remember being killed and can not call it out. You also must wait your timer before resuming RP.

7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: A moment when your character fears for its life. I am an engineer and Ci are raiding I do what I can to hide as I am scared of the them. If they find me and point their guns at me I fear that they will hurt me so i must comply.

8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes

9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 22/05/24

2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: 449623049101377536 | [SCP] Oxide [EC | SDS | FS]

3. What is your in-game name?: Killian Schafer \ Rusty \ Oxide

4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198806288712

5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 1,882 I have been playing on the server since v7 and most of my GMOD hours are on this server.

6. What other characters do you actively play as?: E6 SGM Rusty

7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back