Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Player's SCP-912 APP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:3
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-912
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):SCP-914 is a humanoid anomaly that appears to resemble a much more reinforced version of armor wore by members of the SWAT, this anomaly doesn't appear to have anyone within said suit but actually the anomaly being the outfit itself. It appears to lack verbal and communicational capabilites, mostly due it's lack of vocal cords. However SCP-912 appears to be capable of a human level of understanding upon giving it orders and instructions by a caretaker, the 'caretaker' being someone that can claim SCP-914 servitute and cooperation, and as such will obey (Mostly) every command given by it's caretaker or it's caretaker faction. SCP-914 possesses a great thirst for justice, and so will tackle and apprehend anyone in sight which may be comitting acts of violence, theft, kidnapping, etc.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?:Safe
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?:Not required to be maintained
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?:N/A Anomaly is allowed to free roam across the facility
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?:You are required to wear a vest, (Located on IST bunks) and order the SCP to stay on a room
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?:Roam around the facilty, obeying commands and orders while taking proper care of criminal scum
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?:No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?:Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?:No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?:No
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?:Await further orders

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is a rp action one can take to engage actions IRP [Ex: /me kicks your knees.]
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I type a /roll to hopefully counter the /me
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:/roll serves as a possible counter for /me and also a rp chance at finding something at suspicious places [You /roll after a /me searches for contraband.]
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Killing without reason, an example would be shooting a d-class that did nothing wrong.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: :It means New Life Rule. Which means if you die you cannot remember actions and occurences before your tragic end. A example would be not being able to tell the location of the person that killed you, or not able to share crucial information you've found but unfortunately died before sharing.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear for your life. Which means once at gunpoint, and unable to fight back (per say you re either surrounded by enemies or have a revolver pointed straight at you while you are unnarmed.) you must surrender and obey the other's commands if they so demand actions from you. A example of this would be being halted by a infiltrator without any resources to fight back.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):Yes, we all want to have fun. besides this SCP can't even kill.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):01/06/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:Salamonki||1216903338009038851
  3. What is your in-game name?:Lost Boy Evan
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):76561198847237288
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?:352 hours||4 days in server
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?:Gensec Fritz Brooks, Class D Timothy
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans:N/A

Last edited:
You have to fill out number 7 of Section 1. You have 48 hours to do this if it's not completed in time this application will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back