Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Player's SCP-947-ATL "1-inch Warrior" application (me favorite hehe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?:SCP-947-ATL
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM):SCP-947-ATL is a scp of which 'wears' a suit which can cause him to shrink in size and in most cases sneak past personnel without even being able to be detected
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?:Escaped (At due current date)
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?:Is it mantained by CI, given support by them and even repaired after moments of confrontation
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?:As the name implies it breaches through the vents or any small gap which it's able to fit during it's small size
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?:Termination is the only viable option, otherwise CI members may instruct the SCP return to base
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?:Stay with CI and support them, following their orders let it be raid or infiltration missions
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?:No
  10. Can this SCP open doors?:Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?:No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?:Any viable weaponry, or throw it on a trashcan (Perhaps).
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?:Await breach timer (15 minutes in point)

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?):No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me is nothing more than rp action which you may commit onto an object or personnel (Ex:You are instructed to search a possibly armed d-class so you say /me search"
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?:I roll to counter the /me depending over the member's role, if i roll higher then the person i succesfully counter the action
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example:Roll is but rolling for a chance to flee or succeed towards a me (Ex:You receive a /me pins to the floor, yet you are able to fight back depending over circumstances, so you roll. If you roll a number higher then the person you succesfully fight back, if not well be ready for K.O)
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example:A term utilized for when someone is killed in rp but for no valid reason (Ex:So lets assume Dave is a proud security guard working for the foundation, Dave sees Lucas [a D-class] attempting to flee from d-block. Dave succesfully manages to stop them from escaping by warning Lucas verbally, yet Dave immediately guns him down for no reason.)
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example:NLR is a strict rule of which the deseased cannot remember their past doings before death, it gives lore to the ability to respawn. (Ex:Let's pull Dave again back here once more, Dave after gunning Lucas down is spotted by Daniel [Dave's friend] who managed to succesfully sneak past the guards and obtain a weapon, Daniel avenges his old friend, gunning Dave down on spot. Yet after that Dave immediatelly comes off spawn charging towards d-block screaming "ARMED D-CLASS, ARMED D-CLASS" and shoots down Daniel. Even though he wasn't suppose to be aware of this information as he died.)
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example:FearRP is a term where a person is put under fear and restriction upon being held at gunpoint without any manners of protection, this even applies when a combatant personnel is surrounded by armed enemies (Ex:Seriously Dave? Why are you always in trouble? Dave just got surrounded by CI members during a raid, they are not shooting him, and instead are demanding that he surrender and come with them for perhaps a hostage situation)
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):Yes, RP is the most fun part of it afterall

(Dave is but a fictional character i've created on spot, it is not any real person which i chose to target.)

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):25/05/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:Salamonki||1216903338009038851
  3. What is your in-game name?: Player
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):76561198847237288
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?:305,8 hours in gmod|2 days in the server yet i'm well acquainted with the rules and roles within the server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?:The only character i've actively play as is my CI Dr.Gerald (A trainee)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans:N/A

Application accepted!
Please contact staff in game using @ to receive your whitelist
Make sure to read the rules before flagging on and hope you have a wonderful day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back