Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Pumpkin Quartermaster app

Status
Not open for further replies.

[FS] Pumpkin

Forum Staff
Forum Staff
Reaction score
----- FORMAT BELOW -----

SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, & QUARTERMASTER]: Quartermaster
Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): Many think the Quartermaster job is specifically for ammo, while they DO provide ammo for the Site, that is not their only role-play purpose. Such purposes are providing food for the Site to eat, which you can easily RP out with ECs help (Or your own if you are an EC), Do bunk inspections to make sure the Site is performing up to standard in case an Inspector happens to come around. Clean the weapons inside of the Sites Armory so in case of emergency, none of them end up being found out as faulty at a crucial moment. Deliver supplies that many of the Command members may need, this provides more RP for you other than just sitting on the job walking around, interacting with people, getting to know them. Not only do you provide RP for the Site, you can still help out in a Combative Aspect as you are equipped with a firearm. If you want to take the RP a step further, you could even reprimand the Site Command if they aren't making sure you are getting the Site supplies that they need, you have a duty to the Site Just as much as your Duty to the Foundation, if you can't fill that out because of the negligence of someone in role-play, don't be afraid to role-play it out.
Since you are Site Staff, whose Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command
How is this Job used on our Server?: Its ingame aspects are to supply ammo, its roleplay aspects are as I stated above.
What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Quickly respond to them and ask what they need and see how you can help
If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Of course
If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Follow the chain of command, if its an NCO contact an Officer, if its an Officer Contact the CPT ETC.
Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes.
Can this Job release SCPs?: No.
How would you create RP with this job?: Bunk Inspections, Weapon Inspections, Supply delivery, Ration distribution, Ammo distribution etc.
Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes.
Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Natta.
What is a "/me"? Please give an example:
/me slaps bald head
If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you roll to see who had the better outcome
What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: /me checks how well this weapon was matained /roll ### Has a rolled a 1.
What is RDM? Please give an example: RANDOM DEATH MATCH, killing someone for no RP reason
What is NLR? Please give an example: NEW LIFE RULE, you dont remember anything before you died.
What is FearRP? Please give an example: FEAR RP, you have to roleplay as if your life is actually in danger
When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 5/16/2024
What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: 332966458403454978,pumkin_._.__
What is your in-game name?: The Cure
What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):76561198374319969
How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 8 days of ingame play time, 6.4k hours on gmod, 3.2k spent on atlas in total i think
What other characters do you actively play as?: The Cure, RI 2ndLT
Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: n/a

Last edited:
Application accepted
Contact staff in game using @ and request whitelist and it will be given to you.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back