Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-049

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinology

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted?: 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-049
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS: SCP-049 thinks of himself as the cure to man-kind, he sees a disease inside people, and wants to cure them, turning them into an undead creature, he wears a Plague Doctor mask and is a doctor, he is a very dangerous SCP, who can kill people with a single touch. SCP-049 is unable to be harmed by normal means, and is practically invincible, though willingly stays within the Foundation to continue his research, which requires test subjects consistently or he tends to wander. SCP-049 erodes its victims regardless of armor and resources protecting them from his touch, making sure nobody is safe from his cure.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Euclid.
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: SCP-049 is maintained by being given D-Class to check for pestilence every so often.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP-049 can breach if being maintained improperly, or when three guns are not pointed at him during a walk.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: By having 3+ people have their guns pointed at him after killing all SCP-049-2's.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: Attempt to spread his cure and breach the surfance.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: Yes, under certain conditions.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: It may breach SCP-035.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: No.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: Swap off to give someone else a chance for a few minutes.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: An action, /me checks for pestilence.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Roll.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: Rolling to check for pestilence, if I roll higher, I can infect them.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match, killing D-Class who have done nothing wrong.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule, coming back to a place after death, before NLR ends.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fearing for your life, such as three different people surrounding one CI, he'd be forced to comply.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them?: Yes, though I'll ask why, if it's an invalid reason I'll make a report and hop back on with permission.
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can?: Yes. (Though some SCP's RP's involve directly around killing people.)

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date?: 12/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: _.jackk.
  3. What is your in-game name?: Michael Nice
  4. What is your SteamID?: 76561199546852713
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 17.4 hours on GMod, and around 8+ hours on the server today alone.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: CI Scout and D-Class.
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A.

Last edited:

Pending
Please complete the following
Reach the 100 word requirement for the description of the SCP

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back