Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP 076-2 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

[JA] Dan™ [SCP]

Staff Team
Server Staff
Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4): None, This is my First Application
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP 076-2 "Able"
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): Able consists of 2 SCP's 076-1 Being a 3X3X3 Box made from a type of stone which is the housing unit for 076-2. 076-2 Is a Semetic Humanoid that stars about Two meters tall, Dark hair with his whole body being lined in tattoos, SCP 076-2 Is a proud warrior that takes on any worthy challenge and does not back down from any foe and does not turn tail and run, 076 is usually seen brandishing a one handed sword that usually looks like its cloaked in darkness itself. although once freed from 076-1 seeks a worthy challenger and will not back down to any circumstance to take on said challenger
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Keter
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: Is not able to be maintained, imminent breach
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: Able breaches through 4 adverts spaced between themselves from 5-10 minutes for a total of 35 Minutes before being able to breach, First advert Being his bones forming being at the 10 minute mark, His Internal Organs forming at the 15 minute mark, Limbs Re-growing at 25 Minute mark and then him completing his process at 35 minutes with a breach
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: By being terminated or by losing worthy challenge and one of the conditions being for him to recontain
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: 076 Looks for honourable challenges while breach [Also creates RP based on playstyle]
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: 076 Does not fear for its life
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: 076 Can open doors
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: This SCP can not breach other SCPS
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: This SCP can be killed; Large ammouts of damage, I.e Acid Pits, Bullets, Tesla Gates
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You Restart the breach timer and re-advert where need be

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have not been removed form this job previously
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /Me is a action command preformed during RP; /Me Grabs your arm and pulls you behind me
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: Preform a roll if the action to see who has the success in said action.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A roll is a action command that preforms a random roll from 1-100 to show success rate of said action. E.g If someone did /me slaps - You would roll and the person who got high on said roll
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM- Random death match, an action to cause chaos with no roleplay purpose behind it, killing someone without valid RP reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR - New life rule, It is that action after ones death you do not remember anything from your previous life in any detail.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FRP- It is the action of fearing for oneself life as if you were the person you are playing, so surrendering when you are outgunned or in a position you know there is absolutely no escape from and fearing for your life.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 11/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Dan | dannng0001 | 365481978939703297
  3. What is your in-game name?: Dan Gusman
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198440901334
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 4,300 Hours On Gmod, This AU unsure, previous AU, 195 Active hrs+
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: D-class
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: No.

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back