Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP 397 app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wutinator

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4):
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP 397
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM) : SCP 397 also called Lola is a sentient chimpanzee, standing at 4'2 tall the surprising thing about lola is her ability to fluently speak english and the local dialect of a redacted area. she can write somewhat legibly in shorthand, and surprisingly has an iq of 160 for a chimpanzee, she loves classical music and it calms her down in her containment chamber. and has made 18 escape attempts each with a different simple tool fashioned from things in her CC. lola is to be kept isolated from other primates to keep the researchers safe. lola is allowed a d-class to converse with occasionally upon request
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Safe
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: Lola is allowed to roam LCZ. if SCP-397 leaves LCZ without permission it is to be terminated right away
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: Lolas main goal is to escape and will ignore all other SCPs in the foundation, lola can use human weapons and can obtain them through riot lockers or npcs. lola is extremely smart and can do anything a normal human can do. SCP-397 can only breach 1 SCP if she escapes. if a CI scout lets lola out she cant free scps. Lola Cannot be tranquilized and cannot be put under fear RP for the first minute after a breach
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: By putting Lola under Fear RP and making her go back to her containment chamber, lola must have 2 or more weapons pointed at her to be under fear RP. if lola is unarmed she must comply but if she has a weapon she may pull it out and shoot to kill.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: tries to escape the foundation
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: yes
  10. Can this SCP open doors?:yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: Yes, Lola can only breach one SCP
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: yes, any way a normal human can die
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: listen to foundation orders and stay in LCZ, other than that i dont know

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is an RP action used ingame, an example being /me plays rock paper scissors with you
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you would do a /roll against their /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is an ingame command used to roll a dice publicly to everyone around you, an example being someone taking you hostage in RP, you could do a /roll to rp getting out of it.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: rdm stands for "random death match" and an example is someone running up and shooting or stabbing you randomly
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: nlr stands for "new life rule" it means when after you die you lose all rp memories of the past life and cant leave your spawn for 2 minutes, an example being dying in a CI raid and your NLR takes effect and you cant jump back into the fight
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when you have multiple guns pointed at you and in rp you recognize that the only way out of the situation is to surrender, an example being a researcher having a D-Class hold a gun at him and being under Fear RP
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No):yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No):yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY):04/11/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:wutinator
  3. What is your in-game name?:Jedediah rigatoni
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561197960287930
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2655 hours on gmod and if you include before the new server i have a couple weeks on AU. if you dont count it i have a couple hours
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Jebadiah Rigatoni, Mark kushner,
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: no warns or bans

Last edited:

Accepted
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back