Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-4000-ATL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]:
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4): 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-4000
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-4000 ATL known as joseph is a euclid class D class who was sent into SCP 4000 and make it back out alive with some changes however, Joseph is known to have anger issues as if he doesn't get what he wants he can get very angry the same goes for if he is ever insulted hurt or even if he is just ignored for too long. While docile Joseph is also very easily frightened by other SCPS and is known to run away and avoid them however when joseph is no longer docile that fear vanishes and he treats them like they are non existent, Joseph also has the ability while enraged too infect others when Joseph scratches someone he infects them slowly turning whoever he attacked into one of his werewolf minions and these minions will follow Joseph and do whatever he says.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: Euclid
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: He is maintained through getting a "friend" from DBlock
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: He Breaches after 20 minutes adverting every 5 minutes if he is not given his friend he enrages
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: Joseph must be talked to in a calm voice to calm him down or he must be terminated
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: His main goal while breached is to escape if he sees and opportunity of escape that is what he will do instead of killing
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: While docile yes but when enraged he does not
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: Yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: Yes he can be killed by force where he will then "Regenerate" back in his cell
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You must wait a certain amount of time before you can request to be maintained again

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): i have not
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: an example of "/me" could be "/me puts laundry in washer." the use of "/me" is an rp tool
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: depending on the "/me" you both roll 100 and if the person who did the "/me" rolls higher then it works but if the person who the "/me" is used against rolls higher then it fails
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: an example of "/roll" could be "/me pushes" after someone does that both people involved would do "/roll" and as stated earlier if the person who did the "/me" rolls higher then it works but if the person who the "/me" is used against rolls higher then it fails
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when you kill someone without a reason an example of this could be a gensec guard walking into Dblock finding a random d class and just shooting him on the spot for no reason
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is when someone dies and they start a new life forgetting every event that happened in the post one an example of breaking this would be a dclass dying because another member of dblock killed them and going back finding that person and killing them because they killed you earlier
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when your "life" is in danger and you value that life following the orders of the people putting your life in danger and example of breaking this would be a d class has a knife and is surrounded by 3 gensec gaurds all with guns pointed at him and he stabs the gaurds this is breaking FearRP
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 14/April/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: durpyturtlegameing
  3. What is your in-game name?: Jamal Jackson
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): STEAM_0:1:543088211
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: i have 2656 hours on Gmod and have been playing on the server since 2022
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Dclass
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: none

Accepted
Please keep in mind that you MUST flag off the job for at least 5 mins after being recontained
Please contact a staff member in-game for your whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back