Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP 912 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost David

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS

1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: I have applied for 0 SCP's
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: I am applying for SCP-912
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-912 also known as the autonomous SWAT Armor is an SCP that believes in the protection and safety of those around it by arresting those that would break the "law". SCP-912 consists of a standard uniform PD swat armor that contains, "ballistic PD helmet, body armor, empty ammo and grenades, pouch of cuffs, combat boots, combat gloves, pistol holster, and etc. SCP-912 cannot speak and cannot be harmed. SCP-912 does not fear anything as its purpose is to preserve law and order no matter what. SCP-912 follows the order of people wear the uniform of the PD. In many cases SCP-912 has injured those who have the broken the law in an attempt to arrest them.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: SCP-912 is Object Class Safe.
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: SCP 912 isn't really maintained. He does have a handler that can deal with him and can contain him but besides that he more of just walks around.
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: This SCP is basically almost always breached. He can surface breach although it isn't hidden.
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: A person must equip a police vest via "Adverts" and as a result can order SCP-912 into a room.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: While SCP-912 is breached it can walk around, arrest non handler factions that break the "law", and "assist in the testing although rule 4 and 8 in SCP-912 seem a bit contradicting. Unless you're testing a weapon as 912.
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: SCP-912 does not fear for his life.
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: SCP-912 can open doors.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: SCP-912 can't breach other SCP's.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: SCP-912 can't be killed.
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: You get contained after being ordered into a room by your handler. However, you would probably wait there until ordered otherwise or until the handler quits.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No I have not been removed.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is a roleplay action that people can perform that helps enhance the RP. One such action could be
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: This really depends on what character you are playing as. Although majority of the time you would either do a /me back to roleplay with that person or do a roll to counteract and action done to you. Such as if a person did /me tackles (me the player). I would /roll to try and fight this tackle and then based on the roll would continue on with the RP.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll relates to a previous /me you have done or another player has done to you. If a player did an action to you such as tackling you, you and him would roll and whoever rolls higher wins the /me battle.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM means Random Death Match. RDM in the roleplay sense is to just randomly kill people for no reason that relates to Roleplaying. An example could be that I spawn as a Gensec and I walk into the medical bay and kill a random nurse.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is the new life rule and it relates to when you are killed. When you are killed you do not remember previous information in that lifetime and can't leave your spawn for 2 mins. An example would be if I was killed by a CI scout, I can't then respawn and say "advert [f] there is a scout in the base" I would instead have to wait 2 mins to spawn in and then just go roleplay as if it were any other day.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP relates to the fact that as majority of characters in this game, you care for your life. You can't just charge on into anything and not be afraid because that's not realistic. If I for example was a Class D and 3 Gensec had guns pointed to me, I am not going to go and shank them unless its clear they're already going to kill me. I would instead surrender due to the FearRP.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes I will listen to the staff if they tell me to get off.
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes I understand the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay and not to kill whenever I can.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 05/27/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Discord Name: David10 Discord ID: david._._._._._._.10
  3. What is your in-game name?: Ghost David
  4. What is your SteamID? 76561198201456021
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have 2895.7 hours on GMod. I played a lot of Atlas Uprising before the April wipe but besides that not much. So as of now probably 3 hours. If before April, maybe around 200.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: I don't currently actively play as any characters. I have a character named Stev Chefford that is newly in Gensec
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: I have no warns or bans I believe.

--Accepted--
Please contact a Staff Member in game to be given the whitelist!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back