Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

scp 947 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

a mysterious person...

Reaction score
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted? [0, 1, 2, 3 ,4]: 0
    1. If you put [4], which SCP whitelist would you like to swap with this one if the Application is accepted? (Ignore if less than 4): id like to be scp 035/096/682 if i had to swap
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: scp 947
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): this scp is a suit that gives you the power to shrink grow and to walk at incredible speed and attacks with a combat knife striking attacks at great strength and is hard to contain and to kill and can also be let out if it is not going to breach and kill everyone it can walk around the facility with a probable staff with the scp so it dosent get captured by ci or try to run to surface or breach and has the ability to control its size and speed and is very skilled in combat.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: escaped
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: being cohesive and mainerly to this scp
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: using vents and going through areas without people noticing because of its small size
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: either killed or taken back to cc in cuffs
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: kill foundation can help ci in raids
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: no
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: yes
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: no
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: bullets/melee weapons
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: wait for the next breach

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): never
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a action defying a scenario for example /me picks up a can
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: rolling for a number to see the outcome of a rp or gamble
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: random death match killing someone for no reason and without consent
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: Going back to the area where you died in a short period of time which leads to breaking NLR which is not allowed. You can break NLR by using information that you only know because of your previous life.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: when guns are pointed to you and you dont listen to them
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 5/20/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: BADTIMESWITHSCAR 1173184114988425218
  3. What is your in-game name?:john joward bob bobbison and the other one i cant say because the server is shut down
  4. What is your SteamID? 76561199157148506
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: i played on the server for 1.5 month playtime not like since i joined and i have 1.5k hours
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: gensec researcher ci ntf dclass
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: toxicity ban failrp failrp

Last edited:
  1. What Object Class is this SCP?: euclid
  1. What does this SCP do while breached?: kill and try to escape
  1. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: stay in cc
  1. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a roleplay action
  1. What is NLR? Please give an example: going to the place you died in under 3 minutes
  1. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a roleplay action
On Hold!
The marked questions have either been not answered, dont have an example or are wrong!
You have 48 hours to fix them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back