Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

SCP-999 Application — "Tiny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiari Queen

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. How many SCPs have you applied for and gotten Accepted?: 0
  2. Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-999; "The Tickle Monster"
  3. Give a detailed description of this SCP in YOUR OWN WORDS (100 Words MINIMUM): SCP-999 is an wobbling, amorphous blob of slightly translucent orange slime roughly the size of a medium-sized dog, with a cheerful and playful disposition to match. It has a number of odd properties, one of the most commonly known being the ability to make anyone in its near vicinity feel happy, calm, euphoric, or blissful. It is not known to hold any bias, grudges, or hatred towards any person or creature. There are many theories on its origin, though SCP-999 doesn't seem to be concerned with learning or withholding such information, as its only main interests are exploring the facility, seeing its friends and tickling them (it considers everybody a friend), and watching cartoons. SCP-999 enjoys sweets of almost any variety.
  4. What Object Class is this SCP?: SCP-999 is SAFE
  5. How is this SCP maintained on our Server?: SCP-999 has no maintenance requirements and is allowed to roam the facility (obviously excluding highly dangerous areas.)
  6. How does this SCP breach on our Server?: SCP-999 breaches when it is led out via sweets (and/or promise of adventure)
  7. How is this SCP re-contained on our Server?: SCP-999 can be re-contained by tossing sweets into a locked area.
  8. What does this SCP do while breached?: SCP-999 can tickle others, must ignore other anomalies (excluding 553 and 682),
  9. Does this SCP fear for its life?: No. In fact, it may risk its own life to protect others from harm (i.e., Researcher A gets shot by mistake. SCP-999 may flop itself onto the body and try its best to apply pressure to the wound. This would likely be determined by a /roll and SCP-999 would not be allowed to heal the wounded person if there was still active combat directed at them).
  10. Can this SCP open doors?: SCP-999 cannot open doors.
  11. Can this SCP breach other SCPs? If so, what are the rules regarding it?: No.
  12. Can this SCP be killed? If so, how?: I don't believe so? Pretty sure anyone who kills SCP-999 is getting muck duty, if not a HEAVY demotion or death lol
  13. After getting contained as an SCP, what do you HAVE to do?: There is nothing in particular about HAVING to do anything that is listed under the recontainment procedures for SCP-999.

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): No
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: This command is done to communicate an action being performed by a player. (EXAMPLE: /me raises weapon while guarding the door.)
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: You MUST roll against it. Failure to do so can and will get you talked to and most likely warned.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: This is done to decide to outcome of a situation.
    1. (EXAMPLE: Subject A and Subject B are trying to see who can jump higher. They would both use /roll to determine the winner.)
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is when a player kills another player without valid reason, usually interrupting roleplay and annoying others.
    1. (EXAMPLE: Subject A and Subject B doing their usual tasks as GENSEC members. Subject B then decides they are bored and shoots Subject A dead without warning. Subject B will now receive a talking to, as committing RDM is not allowed.)
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: You will not recall whatever happened shortly before your death. It is currently active in the server.
    1. (EXAMPLE: Subject A, having just been shot dead by Subject B, will not recall anything that happened just before being shot. They will continue to go about their own business as usual.)
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is done when someone recognizes the only way out of a situation alive is by surrender. This is usually put onto someone using threats of violence, weapons, etc. There are different prerequisites for being put under FearRP and everybody would do well to read up on them.
    1. (EXAMPLE: Subject A and Subject B have found a handful of D-Class somewhere they aren't supposed to be. Raising their guns, they demand the D-Class surrender or they will be shot. Three D-Class make a run for it and are killed as a result. The final D-Class drops his makeshift knife and holds his hands up. This is the proper way to react to this situation. Be like this D-Class.)
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any SCP is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION

1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): Today's date is 12/04/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?:
    Eve/chiari_queen
  3. What is your in-game name?: Assistant Director Eve
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488):
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: Hours played — 1,042.4 hours. || Server playtime — approx. 2-3 hours, since relaunch
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Assistant Director Eve
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

PERSONAL QUESTIONS REGARDING RP WITH THIS ANOMALY:
- I would like to know if I would be allowed to root through people's pockets for candy, should they have some on their person, as well as if my 999 can have a preference for Skittles and caramel candies.
- Can I nickname my SCP-999 "Tiny" again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back