Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Employee application

Status
Not open for further replies.

coyold

Reaction score
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: Site Employee
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The site employee job is a purely role play job. The Site employee can not know information about SCP's anomalies and what they do. If the site employee needs to learn about any anomalous abilities they will be anesthetized after the knowledge is not needed. The level of the knowledge they would be given would be of level 2. The site employee can be any job inside of foundation that cant be done by a combative role. The site employee can be many jobs like a lawyer or an assistant. when a site employee is a lawyer and ruling with a case that has punishments such as imprisonment, the site employee will have to consult the site director on the severity of the punishment on the defendant. The site employee will help the site director on any issues they require assistance for. Some more things the site employee could do would be to join a department to help them as a secretary. When a lawyer or any other job the site employee deals with the internal issues of the foundation weather this be ruling on a case, or checking supplies the site employee is a vary diverse job that can do many things inside of the foundation.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site command or whoever needs help
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?:it is used mainly as an RP job. The site employee can be anything from a lawyer to and assistant to other departments
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?:i will go and help to the best of my ability
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would ask for assistance from a higher ranking personal
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?:
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
    1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
    2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: a /me is a action example: /me washes dishes
    3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: you would have to both roll and the higher number wins
    4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a /roll is a dice roll 1-100 for example you would do it while getting searched you would both roll higher number wins
    5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM is random death match is a guard kills another guard for no reason that is RDM
    6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is new life rule you cant remember anything from a past life and have to wait 2 minuets after getting killed to leave your bunks
    7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is fearing for your life. if people are pointing guns at you, you would fear for your life and should follow there orders
    8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
    9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

1. SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
    • What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 21/05/2024
    • What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: username is Coyold ID is 457881454509031427
    • What is your in-game name?: george agusta
    • What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198837549867
    • How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 1000 on gmod 6 days 9 hours on server
    • What other characters do you actively play as?: John Klondike, George Agusta, John Johnson
  2. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: 2 failRP warns

Accepted
Make a Ticket In Game with the link of this page to get your Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back