Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Employee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clunktastic

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for? [ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: Site Employee
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): To me I believe that being a Site Employee can mean a multitude of things. Site Employee's allow for a more laid-back and RP centered focus by allowing people to take on different roles, and tasks than what the standard branches have. Things like electricians, plumbers, assistants, and judges are just a few examples of the variety of positions a Site Employee can fill. By filling these positions, personnel have a chance to interact more with staff, and other branches in a less combat oriented role. Site Employees can essentially fill any passive job if needed and are crucial to upkeeping the site as whole. While the jobs may not initially seem very important, these roles are called upon fairly often, such as judges, or assistants which can help Site Command, and internal affairs between branches and personnel. I think that this job could potentially be one of the better jobs on-site, as it allows individuals to heavily focus on RP, and communication, which some branches are limited to due to their combat-centric roles, and jobs. Site Employees are single-handedly the most versatile job on-site, which can be very useful in a plethora of situations. For example, electricians can help fix minor technical problems such as a lightbulb breaking, and Site Employees focusing on law-based jobs can be mediators between internal conflicts, as well as support judges, which is another role a Site Employee can have.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: Providing assistance to personnel by filling a variety of technical and logistical niches, as well as being used as a passive class.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Responding by asking where and identifying the problem before heading over to assist.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Yes
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: A higher up, such as an officer within the branch that the person who is causing issues is in, or a member of Site Command.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: By assisting site personnel with tasks outside of their respective departments, and being a helping hand around site.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Nope
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a type of message that only people around you and people it's directed towards can see. For example /me Grabs paperwork and begins to cross things off the list.
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I roll, and then respond based on what my roll was.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a set of numbers 1-100 that affect actions in RP. It affects how effective an action was. For example, if I'm fixing a lightbulb and /roll = 20, then the lightbulb breaks upon trying to fix it.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: An RDM is randomly killing another person without a reason in RP. For example if an NTF runs up behind a medical worker and kills them for no RP reason then it is an RDM.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is essentially a timer to respawn/continue duties after you die. For example if i just died to SCP-682, then I'd have to wait 5 minutes, which is my NLR.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when your character if fearing for it's life and has no choice but to accept or comply with what is happening. For example SCP-049 would have to give into FearRP after it's surrounded by several NTF with their weapons out.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (27/5/2024):
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Christian_565, 802022390631759903
  3. What is your in-game name?: Clunk Clunkerson
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561199577637926
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: I have 413 hours on GMOD, and I can't exactly pinpoint a time Ive played on the server, but I've played for at least a couple weeks and have familiarized myself with staff, players, site layout, and rules.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Frank Fridgeson (D-Class)
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back