Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Employee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzaman777

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: Site Employee
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): It is the job of a Site Employee to perform miscellaneous tasks such as Lawyers, Accountants, Inspectors, and other roles within the foundation. They undertake a majority of the work not designated for other departments. Site Employees are the backbone of our facility, and without them, the foundation would be at a standstill. The foundation relies on these employees to track funds and expenditures, manage Foundation Legal Proceedings, and handle other duties. They play one of the most essential and fundamental roles, despite performing seemingly basic duties within our foundation. Whether it's bringing coffee, managing the books, assisting in legal matters, filing paperwork, or handling any other tasks, a Site Employee ensures that the job gets done. They are our general personnel, working tirelessly for the foundation, ensuring all duties are carried out without expecting thanks or rewards. They tirelessly ensure paperwork is filed and duties are executed to keep the foundation running smoothly. Despite being at the bottom of the hierarchy, a Site Employee is one of the most crucial personnel in terms of bureaucracy. Our paperwork and legal matters as well as our funds are managed by these vary employees whom are deticated to ensuring our site remains operational day after day.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: This job is mainly used to carry out bureaucratic/administrative work and is primarily a roleplay job.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: I would request information on the matter and assist them to the best of my ability.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: I would comply with such an order and vacate the area.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact their departmental superior.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes this job can fear for its life.
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No, this job should not be releasing SCPs and doesnt have much knowledge regarding them.
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I would roleplay as an accountant and talk with departments regarding their finances and other financial matters. I might also roleplay as a general employee and file paperwork for departments and have freindly interactions with them.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): Na
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: A /me is a roleplay action such as "/me puts paperwork into filing cabinet."
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: I would preform a /roll to counter the /me.
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: A /roll is a 1-100 roll that dictates a roleplay action such as a /me that requires skill or a /me being used by an attacker. Such as: Billy attempts to locate the bullet, billy then rolls 1-100 to determine if he successfully locates the bullet.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: RDM or Random Deathmatch is the act of killing/attacking a player without reason. Such as: IST Billy sees Resident joe walking down the hall and randomly starts to light him up with his firearm.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: NLR is New Life Rule, A player cannot remember his actions from his previous life as he is in a "New Life". Such as: Jill got gunned down by a Class-D, Jill cannot therefore remember that that Class-D has a weapon or that they encountered them at all.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: FearRP is when another person makes you fear for your life and you must therefore comply with their actions, For Example: A CI Insurgent has their gun pointed at the head of a Foundation Member they must comply with their orders as they fear for their own life.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 30/5/24
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Real_Ye (790435016181809174)
  3. What is your in-game name?: Pizzaman777
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561199104319536
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 580.1 hours on garry's mod and 1d 5h 24 minutes on the server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: Sjoe Hand, Seth Hand, Joe figum
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: N/A

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back