Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Site Quartermaster application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinky

Reaction score
  1. Which Job are you applying for? QUARTERMASTER
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The site quartermasters duty is to help around site and to follow the commands given to them by Site Command. The quartermasters has to make sure that all ammo boxes are fully stocked up and that there is no issues regarding ammo. They are to listen to orders given to them by either site command or superiors of other branches. They have to do there duty the best they can and be as helpful as they can by assisting other branches. They can also partake in doing roleplay as well, there job isnt just restoking ammo. SIte quartermasters can clean guns, provide food to branches, and even do bunk inspections. Doing these can provide a bunch of chances to roleplay with other branches. As a quartermaster you should keep in touch with every branch on site and making sure they are fully stocked for the day. Because if there is a ammo shortage you are the one to blame. IF there was a huge shortage of ammo on site it is your duty to call in a resupply and get as many units to the drop as you can. That is your main duty and goal, to get supplies that are needed to bunks and to roleplay with fellow site staff. Quartermasters are to be serious in there roleplay and job at all times.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: To make sure every branch is well restocked for the day
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: To help them out to the best of my duties
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: I would comply to there commands unless someone higher then them says otherwise
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: I would contact either there nco, co, or captain I would just follow the chain of command on who I speak with.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: no
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I would create rp by cleaning guns, restocking food, calling in ammo drops, and by resupplying bunks
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): no
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: /me picks up coffee {it just tells people in your area what you are doing in a roleplay sense}
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: when you do /roll it will say in chat a number you rolled could be any number in 0-100
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: random death match, someone kills another person for no given reason DCLASS killed another DCLASS
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: new life rule the time you have to wait before leaving your bunks after death
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: when you are not in combat and you are threatened such as if you have guns pointed at you and they are commanding you to do something
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): yes
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): yes

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? 6/3/2024:
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: dinkydii 677767349373370368
  3. What is your in-game name?: Amy Stake is the character is use mostly
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561199132180511
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 2,300, I mostly played on the older server before the shut down I played from v2 from whenever it shut down, if I had to guess I would say about 1000 of my hours were from that server.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: none
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: none

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back