Welcome to Atlas Uprising!

Lookin' to send posts on the Forums? Be sure to register in order to gain Access!

Announcement Title

Your first announcement to every user on the forum.

Soulkillers Site Quartermaster Application

Soulkiller

Reaction score
SECTION 1 | SCP QUESTIONS
  1. Which Job are you applying for?[ONLY SITE TECH, ENGINEER, JANITOR, QUARTERMASTER, & SITE EMPLOYEE]: Quartermaster
  2. Give a detailed description of this Job in YOUR OWN WORDS (200 Words MINIMUM): The site quartermaster is the person who makes sure the site is consistently stocked up properly full of ammo. They do supply runs and bring crates to each location needing to be topped up along with getting others like IST & D-Class to assist with the hauling of ammo crates. Quartermasters also can do some bunk inspections to make sure everything is top notch and in order to keep up the high standards of the foundation. They're not just limited to ammo supplying, they also deal with other deeds, like gun cleaning, & rationing food to the many branches. They don't have a ranking structure and just fall under the command of Site Command and other division leaders in which they take orders from. Quartermasters can help out in combat as they're equipped with some nice weapons that can pack a punch when they're needed to do so. They're to work with E-6 and other units on surface to recover ammo drops and bring it back into site to distribute among the branches bunks and other areas of the facility. For ammo drops they'll need to coordinate with members of site command in order to successfully recover the ammo drop on surface and bring it back without CI stealing it or interrupting us.
  3. Since you are Site Staff, who's Orders do you PRIMARILY follow?: Site Command
  4. How is this Job used on our Server?: To RP ammo being brought to site and resupplied as well as bring the physical ammo crate to each location.
  5. What will you do if someone asks for your help in the comms?: Assist them in any way you can as long as its within your duty and capabilities, as well as not against foundation code/ethics.
  6. If someone higher ranked than you orders you to leave an area, will you comply?: Without question.
  7. If you have a problem with something or someone, who do you contact (In RP, not a Staff Problem)?: Site Command or the respect division leads if its in a certain branch.
  8. Can this Job fear for its life?: Yes
  9. Can this Job release SCPs?: No
  10. How would you create RP with this job?: I would interact with all the branches in some fashion, whether it be just stopping by and asking them if they need a ammo top-up, or just chatting with them and have some conversations and get to know the branches enlisted and leaders.
  11. Do you understand that, if you are found abusing this job, we will remove your whitelist? (Yes / No): Yes
  12. Do you understand that site staff have their own ranks, and cannot progress as highly as other regular Foundation Jobs? (Yes / No): Yes

SECTION 2 | OOC QUESTIONS
  1. Have you ever been removed from this Job? (If so, please explain why?): I have not.
  2. What is a "/me"? Please give an example: an RP action. /me Tosses 049 a pair of gloves
  3. If someone performs a "/me" against you, what do you do?: do a /roll
  4. What is a "/roll"? Please give an example: a roll is a way to determine the effectiveness of an action. If someone /me to tackle and you /roll a 90 and them a 20, you'll win and their action will fail which'll allow you to retaliate.
  5. What is RDM? Please give an example: Random Death Match. EX: A IST just murdered you in cold blood without any reason and wasnt a infil.
  6. What is NLR? Please give an example: New Life Rule. EX: You lose all IC knowledge of your last life and have to wait in bunks for 2 minutes.
  7. What is FearRP? Please give an example: Fear RP is fearing for your life if someone is pointing a weapon at you. EX: You are unarmed and 1 or more people are pointing guns at you.
  8. When a staff member tells you to get off the job, will you listen to them? (Yes / No): Yes I would without any question.
  9. Do you understand that the goal of playing any Job is to roleplay, not get kills whenever you can? (Yes / No): Yes.

SECTION 3 | OOC INFORMATION
  1. What is the date? (DD/MM/YYYY): 6/10/2024
  2. What is your Discord name and Discord ID?: Soul/gamersoulz | 366765567706923019
  3. What is your in-game name?: Soulkiller
  4. What is your SteamID? (Steam_64 - Example: 76561198062648488): 76561198318708670
  5. How many hours do you have in GMod, and how long do you think you've played on the server?: 7214 hours totals on GMOD. 16 hours total on Atlas Uprising.
  6. What other characters do you actively play as?: RA: Ellis Faire | E-6: Alkai Renfield | NTF: Alchemy Hostra
  7. Please list ALL of your warns and/or Bans: None

Back